New Limited Edition 3.0l in UK

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
I got my Jarama on June 8th (I think one of the first ones), and I got a 18% discount for my lease
Sponsored

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 G42 M240i
Is anyone getting a discount on the Jarama? Carwow is showing up to Ā£4.6k saving on standard cars but doesnā€™t list the Jarama. That discount includes Ā£2k of Toyota deposit contribution so imagine this may be applied.
My local dealer was trying to sell me one when I looked for mine, As its a limited car they were not willing to give as much as the normal Pro models. You can still get the Ā£2K allowance from Toyota on the 24 month term at 0% interest. However I don't think they would offer much more on top, a guess would be 1k-1.5k if they could on top of the 2K.
So not much more costly than a normal Pro but don't forget the Jamara is based of a standard 3.0L spec missing some small extra bits.

That said all dealers seem to offer different discounts, some more willing to sell than others to meet targets.

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Glad to hear you're picking your car up soon, hope to get mine mid October. Just purchased a tow hook number plate bracket and a personalised plate for the car.
Here's hoping for a long Indian summer.
Thatā€™s not too far away now mate, be here before you know it

Iā€™ve went for this number plate holder, when I went to see the car I fitted it and it looks to work great, my plate is 6 digits and fits nicely at the bottom of the centre grillā€¦

https://carbonio.com/products/toyota-supra-no-drill-front-license-plate-mount

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
Thatā€™s not too far away now mate, be here before you know it

Iā€™ve went for this number plate holder, when I went to see the car I fitted it and it looks to work great, my plate is 6 digits and fits nicely at the bottom of the centre grillā€¦

https://carbonio.com/products/toyota-supra-no-drill-front-license-plate-mount
That's nicely integrated - looks like a factory fitment. My plate is 7 digits so probably wouldn't fit into the smaller aperture - I've gone for SU15PRA ( which only suits this car) as I plan to keep the car long term rather than getting a plate with my initials (which could be transfered to any other car).
I see that current magazine ads feature the Lightening Yellow Supra - so not for shrinking violets!

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Received mine a couple of weeks ago, finally got it back from the detailers and PPFing this week, loving it. Got a 10% discount on the price too.

Is anyone finding the screen mirroring option is missing in theirs?

Also, is anyone finding the speakers make a hissing/high pitched noise when the car is off? Might be when it's on too but the road noise masks it if so. Very annoying!

Otherwise loving it ?

Supra JRT

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Received mine a couple of weeks ago, finally got it back from the detailers and PPFing this week, loving it. Got a 10% discount on the price too.

Is anyone finding the screen mirroring option is missing in theirs?

Also, is anyone finding the speakers make a hissing/high pitched noise when the car is off? Might be when it's on too but the road noise masks it if so. Very annoying!

Otherwise loving it ?
Congratulations well done on the discount. I couldn't get any discount on my Jamara other than the Ā£2000 deposit contribution. Did you get 10% off you car or the ppf.
"Video/Screen Mirroring.... | SupraMKV - 2020+ Toyota Supra Forum (A90 MKV Generation)" https://www.supramkv.com/threads/video-screen-mirroring.2724/
This link highlights the issues others have had with the mirroring, don't know if it will explain things.
They gave us the cheaper 10 speaker System in the Jamara. In fact i feel with the price of the car the Jamara owners have been ripped off a little as the omitted items have not saved any weight, so other than saving Toyota some money its left me feeling short changed.
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/lin...:scds:US:147a3ad2-cf3f-4600-b7ea-7ad2f905f691
That link explains what has been omitted.

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
Congratulations well done on the discount. I couldn't get any discount on my Jamara other than the Ā£2000 deposit contribution. Did you get 10% off you car or the ppf.

They gave us the cheaper 10 speaker System in the Jamara. In fact i feel with the price of the car the Jamara owners have been ripped off a little as the omitted items have not saved any weight, so other than saving Toyota some money its left me feeling short changed.
https://documentcloud.adobe.com/lin...:scds:US:147a3ad2-cf3f-4600-b7ea-7ad2f905f691
That link explains what has been omitted.
Cheers for the info. I was fairly aware of all this to begin with and not too fussed about things like the HUD anyway ?, though I do assume less speakers shouldn't result in static when they're not in use! Especially with the discount I don't feel short changed... Though a glovebox light and luggage nets missing does feel like a strange omission I'm going to have to rectify somehow. Maybe footwell lights at some point too. Any recommendations for luggage/storage accessories to stop things flying about?

Will be a bit miffed if screen mirroring doesn't work as it was sold to me with that feature specifically.

As for the price that was 10% off the car, though that does include the Ā£2k dealer contribution. Much umming and ahhing about cross shopping can get you there!

Thoroughly recommend Huntsmiths Detailing in Brackley if anyone is after PPF or just detailing, he did a stellar job!

DSC_0905.JPG

DSC_0907.JPG
Sponsored