OBDLinkCX for Bimmercode?

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Has anyone successfully used the OBDLinkCX? Amazon indicates it is specifically for use with Bimmercode but I haven't seen mention of it in the various coding threads I've read through. It's half the cost of the MX+ so I'd obviously prefer it as long as we know it will work.

Thanks!
Sponsored

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
if you want to save a few bucks you can also try the vLinker MC+. It was a little cheaper and worked fine with bimmercode. I would also check on either of these if there are any other apps that you might want and see if the adapter is supported.

OP
OP

jchadwell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
In case anyone is wondering, it worked perfectly. Did all the usual coding this afternoon without issue.

SneakylilPetey

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Has anyone successfully used the OBDLinkCX? Amazon indicates it is specifically for use with Bimmercode but I haven't seen mention of it in the various coding threads I've read through. It's half the cost of the MX+ so I'd obviously prefer it as long as we know it will work.

Thanks!
I got mine last week and was able to code. Didn't have any issues at all. I even went into the BMW z4 config and set up some stuff in there
Sponsored