**Official Lap Times Thread DISCUSSION**

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Please discuss the **Official Lap Times** thread ( https://www.supramkv.com/threads/official-lap-times-thread.17634/ ) here. All forms of bench racing, crap talking, virtual high fives, etc are to be done in this thread.
If you can not find your off-topic post from the original thread, it may have been moved here.
Sponsored

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'm just gonna start off by saying I see some nice battles going on east of me. It really makes me want to make the trip out so I can play too!

For reference, mods to my car during lap times posted thus far: 18 x 10.5 Apex EC7-rs, Hawk DTC 60 pads, Castol brake fluid, Verus camber plates.

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
2 more weeks and I am taking you down at Streets @kaj ! Payback for Vegas.
We'll both be there?? Sweet! Honestly, your setup is gonna kill it there. If I can keep up, I'll be stoked!

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
We'll both be there?? Sweet! Honestly, your setup is gonna kill it there. If I can keep up, I'll be stoked!
Yep, I convinced the GF to make a day trip out there so looks like ill be there for the next round of Bimmer Challenge. Speaking of, what class should I sign up for? I think you were in B4? I cant find anything that says the class rules...

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yep, I convinced the GF to make a day trip out there so looks like ill be there for the next round of Bimmer Challenge. Speaking of, what class should I sign up for? I think you were in B4? I cant find anything that says the class rules...
You add up your points using their configurator. A Supra with 200tw tires is 10pts which puts me at the max points for B3. With your aero, depending on tires, you may still be in B2, possibly B1, here:

https://svbimmerchallenge.com/class-calculator/

Funny thing about the calculator: You actually get more points for a 200tw tire than you do 100-139tw LOL

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You add up your points using their configurator. A Supra with 200tw tires is 10pts which puts me at the max points for B3. With your aero, depending on tires, you may still be in B2, possibly B1, here:

https://svbimmerchallenge.com/class-calculator/

Funny thing about the calculator: You actually get more points for a 200tw tire than you do 100-139tw LOL
Thanks! Looks like I am at 14pts so B2. I didnt register before so that explains why I wasnt on the list from Vegas. Problem solved.

Reactions: kaj
OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Thanks! Looks like I am at 14pts so B2. I didnt register before so that explains why I wasnt on the list from Vegas. Problem solved.
Yeah, you have to make sure you check that box when you sign up with speed ventures.
I'm glad this time they only let us do the challenge on Saturday. At the last event, they did the award ceremony before I got any runs in. I ended up getting third place but they already gave my award away to somebody else. LOL

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I can vouch for @1slow_mk5 that he’s not so slow. I posted his times on your other thread. Great work with these threads @kaj !! I’m so close to reaching his times. Hopefully I can update those times in the near future for Sebring & Homestead with me in that spot 😜

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I can vouch for @1slow_mk5 that he’s not so slow. I posted his times on your other thread. Great work with these threads @kaj !! I’m so close to reaching his times. Hopefully I can update those times in the near future for Sebring & Homestead with me in that spot 😜

There was a lot of posts in the other thread, so I only listed times that were verified.
If someone can refer me back to his original posted the lap times, I will add them. I'm doing this all on breaks at work, so don't have a whole lot of time to research. 😣

**edit: I think I found them and added.

Last edited:

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
There was a lot of posts in the other thread, so I only listed times that were verified.
If someone can refer me back to his original posted the lap times, I will add them. I'm doing this all on breaks at work, so don't have a whole lot of time to research. 😣

**edit: I think I found them and added.
You got em. Thanks! I saw you adding no. 2 times as well. Mine are below if you want to add them. Otherwise my times are off 😜 on the actual list. I‘m MF 😉 . It’s on the other no talking thread as well.

Homestead

IMG_1819.jpeg

1) Sebring International Raceway, Grand Prix Circuit (Full Course), Sebring, FL

IMG_2233.png

OP
OP

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
You got em. Thanks! I saw you adding no. 2 times as well. Mine are below if you want to add them. Otherwise my times are off 😜 on the actual list. I‘m MF 😉 . It’s on the other no talking thread as well.
I figure it's more fun to list the top 5 drivers for each track. I had to delete multiple times from same drivers, as I didn't see any point in that. I haven't had time to really comb through the thread, yet, to check for errors or duplicates, as I've been doing this all while at work, in between procedures (I'm like a little kid and just couldn't wait LOL). If there are any errors, please let me know what needs to be changed, specifically, as I am unable to go through all the threads to reconcile. I'd appreciate it.

Also, I assume your times are the "MF" and "Mark F" times. Is this right? Sorry. I don't know all the names and aliases everyone is using.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yessir. That’s me! Thanks @kaj. Thanks for being such a benefit to this forum. Love it 😍

I’ve got SPL suspension upgrades and downpipe. So I should be able to take Carlo’s (@1slow_mk5 ) no. 1 spot 😜. All the BMW peeps on their chat keep saying, we need more people to challenge all those Supra’s up at the top hahahah. There are two fast Jasons at the track that are also on this forum and that BMW group. So it’s a pretty Supra dominated list ❤
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: kaj