Official NC Owners Thread

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Are you guys planning to go to the CLT cars and coffee Saturday?
Theres one tomorrow morning? What time and where?

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Putting out there, anyone want to hit Supras in Myrtle after?
Mustā€™ve been where the white Supra I saw this afternoon was headed. Weird to have that at the tail end of bike week.

Buzzar

First Name
Azhar
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Mustā€™ve been where the white Supra I saw this afternoon was headed. Weird to have that at the tail end of bike week.

Could be, not sure of that event

You should join the Charlotte FB group. Search 'Charlotte A90'

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
Could be, not sure of that event

You should join the Charlotte FB group. Search 'Charlotte A90'
Iā€™m in Wilmington. I saw the Supra near the SC line while I was working

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
@AHP Just picked up a Renaissance Red 2.0 2022.... Shame there are no red MKIVs around to take pictures with! ;)

Ha! Shame, indeed! A bit too late as I'm now recently Supra-less myself. Still have the A90, though.. :p??

Any locals have the recall taken care of yet? I recently met a guy that spoke very highly of the Supra tech at Town & Country.

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Ha! Shame, indeed! A bit too late as I'm now recently Supra-less myself. Still have the A90, though.. :p??

Any locals have the recall taken care of yet? I recently met a guy that spoke very highly of the Supra tech at Town & Country.
Oh no way, you sold the MKIV? Damn, that sucks! I was hoping for some pics. Haha

I didnā€™t get the recall done on my 21, and obviously not needed on the 22, but Iā€™ve had luck with Scott Clarkā€™s Supra tech. Good guy, open and honest, if you can get past the SA to talk to him directly.

Iā€™ve heard so much good and bad about all of our local dealers, but when a friend of mine had his 86, he loved the service at Town & Country overall. Worth a try, I guess!

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF

I may have seen you in Waxhaw yesterday, I saw a gray MKV around 6:30-7pm by the train tracks. My wife and I were in her spoiler-free STI.

damocoop

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Premium
Coming down to NC from MD. Any Supra meets in the Durham/Raleigh are for Saturday Nov 6?
Go to cars and coffee Morrisville! It's on the 6th this month. Tons of cars there and lots of us Supra owners.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
I may have seen you in Waxhaw yesterday, I saw a gray MKV around 6:30-7pm by the train tracks. My wife and I were in her spoiler-free STI.

Wasn't me! I don't drive any of the cars I care about after dark during the rut.. deer.fucking.everywhere. Have had several close calls recently and my wife even hit a deer in one of our prior MKIV day before Halloween some years back. :nono:
Sponsored