Official NC Owners Thread

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! Shame, indeed! A bit too late as I'm now recently Supra-less myself. Still have the A90, though.. :p??

Any locals have the recall taken care of yet? I recently met a guy that spoke very highly of the Supra tech at Town & Country.
Wait, so you sold the MKIV and got a MKV? I thought you didnā€™t like the MKV?

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, so you sold the MKIV and got a MKV? I thought you didnā€™t like the MKV?

They were mutually exclusive events. I sold the MKIV to a friend of a friend for stupid $$$ with one phone call. Been in the community 2 decades, owned/built 5 MKIV, exceeded all my goals so was time to move on. The disco parts situation was taking a lot of the fun out of it anyway.

The MKV was an unplanned impulse buy. Stumbled across a new tuneable 2021 and figured why the hell not. Still not a big fan but it was a safe money purchase in today's wack-ass market.

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
They were mutually exclusive events. I sold the MKIV to a friend of a friend for stupid $$$ with one phone call. Been in the community 2 decades, owned/built 5 MKIV, exceeded all my goals so was time to move on. The disco parts situation was taking a lot of the fun out of it anyway.

The MKV was an unplanned impulse buy. Stumbled across a new tuneable 2021 and figured why the hell not. Still not a big fan but it was a safe money purchase in today's wack-ass market.
I see. My brother has seen fantastic results with his build. Itā€™s crazy how little effort it takes to make big power with the new platform. Any plans on the first mods?

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Wasn't me! I don't drive any of the cars I care about after dark during the rut.. deer.fucking.everywhere. Have had several close calls recently and my wife even hit a deer in one of our prior MKIV day before Halloween some years back. :nono:
Hah, I don't blame you! That really sucks.

So many Supras around lately.

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I see. My brother has seen fantastic results with his build. Itā€™s crazy how little effort it takes to make big power with the new platform. Any plans on the first mods?

Mods were delivered before the title arrived..! ?

I've been following along with the mod/aftermarket progression since day 1 and the potential is undeniable. I enjoy tracking the progression of stock to basic bolt-on to beyond and this is a great platform for that. I'm just not in love with it enough (yet - hopefully) to make the leap into a big build, though.

Shay

First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium White
I remember reading on the SupraMKV forum about a tuner located north east of Charlotte but I can't remember the name. co any of you know the name of the shop?

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I remember reading on the SupraMKV forum about a tuner located north east of Charlotte but I can't remember the name. co any of you know the name of the shop?

Niced Up Motorsports is in Greensboro and specializes in Supras of all generations. Owner/tuner is CJ.

Travelingsoldier

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 2.5RS, 2003 WRX, 2005 STI, 2012 WRX, 2017 Hobie Tandem Island
CF67A3CF-3371-4C6C-8F19-EBEBDB175DCD.jpeg

if your not in this group, get in it. We post a lot of events.
Sponsored