Sponsored

Coldskeet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gen 3 Raptor / A91 Ref. Blue Supra
Given how Toyota is denying regional allocation requests for more Phantoms, I doubt it.

I was shown the request sheet for the south East US. They requested 25% white and 75% phantom. They got 1 white one and the rest colors they didnā€™t ask for.

I am betting that the ~7 phantoms in NA will be it. I think itā€™ll be incredibly rare and no one is paying attention.
Where are you getting the number 7?

toyotadevin

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra
Where are you getting the number 7?

there are roughly 100 or so phantoms in the country looking at dealer inventory. Most are out west.
I work for a dealer so thatā€™s how I can see how many are around.

Stuhagen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SupraMKiV-R35GTR
is this color only available to the preorders? if so im bummed
I really want this color but I was going to wait for a 2021 before I took the leap. But now you say this is being discontinued for 2021 bums me out. I wonder if there are any still available to buy from a dealer? And how would you go about which dealer to call.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X

toyotadevin

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra
I really want this color but I was going to wait for a 2021 before I took the leap. But now you say this is being discontinued for 2021 bums me out. I wonder if there are any still available to buy from a dealer? And how would you go about which dealer to call.

Where are you located? I can look them up and see which is closest to you.

toyotadevin

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra
Im in houston... If you could point me to the closest

Thanks

Mountain states Toyota in Denver CO, autonation in centennial CO, Big 2 Toyota of Chandler Chandler AZ......those are your closest on the ground now. Olathe KS has one coming.

Coqui

First Name
Ramon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Evo X
Mountain states Toyota in Denver CO, autonation in centennial CO, Big 2 Toyota of Chandler Chandler AZ......those are your closest on the ground now. Olathe KS has one coming.
Olathe one is there already. I posted link above and spoke thru email w a sales rep few days ago

Coldskeet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gen 3 Raptor / A91 Ref. Blue Supra
Thanks!!! These are all pretty far and at least a $1000.00 shipping bill. Thanks again

trendy26

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 BMW M4CS
I show the same thing.... It appears the color is not being discontinued for ā€˜21 so best to just wait and get all the upgrades that come with the new model..... Such an awesome color..!

Nc1dent

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
there are roughly 100 or so phantoms in the country looking at dealer inventory. Most are out west.
I work for a dealer so thatā€™s how I can see how many are around.
You mind showing me some verification? My guy who works specifically in allocations at the ports cant find any more than 15 ever being on the ground in NA

toyotadevin

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Phantom Supra
You mind showing me some verification? My guy who works specifically in allocations at the ports cant find any more than 15 ever being on the ground in NA

I work for a dealer. Iā€™m on dealer daily looking at every dealers inventory in the country. I canā€™t post my screen on a public forum but I literally see them in dealer inventoryā€™s. Full inventory......built and allocated.
Sponsored