Official TURBULENCE GRAY Supra Club Thread

Blissya

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Corrado VR6, Mk2 Golf Gti, Up Gti
So glad there's a glossy grey... I'm really not much of a matte colour guy it contonuously makes me feel like the car is faded af.
Same, I just don’t like matte paint. The limited edition is nice enough, but not for my preference

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
So glad there's a glossy grey... I'm really not much of a matte colour guy it contonuously makes me feel like the car is faded af.
I could never get on the matte bandwagon either. The first time I saw a matte black car was sometime in the late 90's early 00's. It was at a car show and all of the big dollar cars were indoors, while the more modest and "work-in-progress" rides were out in the parking lot. That's where I was at when I stumbled across a guy in a 1950 Mercury; matte black. I talk to the guy for a bit.. this bad boy had a fully built motor, custom suspension, full custom interior, the works. So after a while, assuming the matte black finish was primer, I ask the guy "What color you thinking of painting it?" The conversation went downhill from there.

Last edited:

dgh

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 RX7; 2011 Toyota RAV 4
Does anyone know, is this a metallic grey? Is this similar to the Graphite FT-1 color?

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Not in a rude way, but are you for sure?
No problem. I wasn't there so I couldn't ask, but since it can't be any of the others and since it looks like bmw's blue stone metallic, I would say I'm 99% sure