Official TURBULENCE GRAY Supra Club Thread

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
i cant wait. i was thinking this color vs phantom matte grey..actually i dont really like the matte color..took away the shape out of the car
Sponsored

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Saw (and drove:spaz:) the Supra in this color for the first time yesterday.

As with most colors, pictures don't do any justice.

Where the sun hits it directly, the color is almost silver-gray, in regular sunlight blue(ish) light gray, light grey when it's cloudy and grey in the dark.

Sometimes when you look at it, it looks like another boring grey, and other times (when the sun shines) it really pops.

Personally I think the color is at it's best when the car moves.

3rd pic is a bit enhanced, but is very close to what the color looks like in person.
20190623_174055.jpg
20190623_094129.jpg
20190622_171217.jpg
20190622172350_2.JPG

spamthechan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius V, Porsche Boxster
Saw (and drove:spaz:) the Supra in this color for the first time yesterday.

As with most colors, pictures don't do any justice.

Where the sun hits it directly, the color is almost silver-gray, in regular sunlight blue(ish) light gray, light grey when it's cloudy and grey in the dark.

Sometimes when you look at it, it looks like another boring grey, and other times (when the sun shines) it really pops.

Personally I think the color is at it's best when the car moves.

3rd pic is a bit enhanced, but is very close to what the color looks like in person.
20190623_174055.jpg
20190623_094129.jpg
20190622_171217.jpg
20190622172350_2.JPG
You didn't happen to get more pictures of the Downshift Blue I can see a sliver of in that first pic, did you?

TheDude22386

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
From all these pictures that Bosstee posted, it doesn't look like the BMW Bluestone metallic at all. Bosstee, would you say they same? I'm super torn now. I'd have to see this colour in person now to decide. I just changed my colour with the dealership for the second time to the Red because I thought if it was like the Bluestone metallic, I wouldn't like it.

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
From all these pictures that Bosstee posted, it doesn't look like the BMW Bluestone metallic at all. Bosstee, would you say they same? I'm super torn now. I'd have to see this colour in person now to decide. I just changed my colour with the dealership for the second time to the Red because I thought if it was like the Bluestone metallic, I wouldn't like it.
Had a close look at bluestone metallic BMW before ordering, because it was said that this was the same as turbulence gray.

Now that I've finally seen it on a Supra in person, I'm quite confident that it is the same (if not then very very similar,) although you would have to park both next to each other to be 100% sure.

Really hard to judge by the pictures what the color looks like. The shade changes depending on lighting. Just google bluestone metallic and you'll see two pictures of the same car that look totally different.

rob13567

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 camaro 2ss
Looks the same to me

Kaizen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
For some reason I get Terminator vibes from this color, so futuristic looking. To me it says "one serious machine" in this color. Now its either this or white for me...

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't recommend the red...
I saw it in FULL sunlight and it looks absolutely boring to me.

No metallic shimmering, no live in this colour.

Kaizen

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I wouldn't recommend the red...
I saw it in FULL sunlight and it looks absolutely boring to me.

No metallic shimmering, no live in this colour.
That's what I was going with originally, but I suspected it would get boring because of no metallic.

HcNine-Six

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16’ Scion tC 94’ Supra 00’ Lexus LS400

May be the first video I’ve actually seen in the color. Seems like it drastically changes in varying light.

HcNine-Six

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16’ Scion tC 94’ Supra 00’ Lexus LS400
Ooop, he just uploaded another.

Can’t wait to see mine in person!!
Sponsored