Officially ordered my A91 edition

static63

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 edition
Rexspeed implied that they will roll something out.
That would be great. Their quality looks good from what I have seen and it would be nice to not have to drill any holes with an aftermarket option.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
You will email them and they will say it's sold. They just throw them up to get people on their mailing lists.
That’s definitely true for the ones listed at MSRP - I’ve been calling (actually considering one now instead of the Supra). Apparently Chevy puts the cars on their websites when the dealer shipment is imminent even if the car was an ordered vehicle. The ones where the owner bailed out are being sold at premiums...

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I just picked up my A91 in refraction blue this Monday. I stumbled across it on the lot while looking for a premium. The buyer that ordered it backed out Monday morning. Paid sticker, and sadly no wing.
Congrats! You can get the wing for $1195 installed when it becomes available.

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
As others have said, local dealer just texted me saying all the Supras that were coming to California Sept 14 are stuck in processing and have no ETA now

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
just got the info from my sales guy about them being held up due to the re flash.....i still dont see why they wont let the dealers do the re flash....i sure hope car runs better than toyotas logistics division...i mean there is prob like one guy at the port having to do like 200+ cars vs letting the dealers do the ones the receive.....

vonKarma

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Bay Area Currently but Born & Raised Las Vegas
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Supra, 07' BMW Z4 Coupe
As others have said, local dealer just texted me saying all the Supras that were coming to California Sept 14 are stuck in processing and have no ETA now
This wait is
77B0E9A5-B8FF-40EC-8C28-70BDB4201756.gif
killing me.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
just got the info from my sales guy about them being held up due to the re flash.....i still dont see why they wont let the dealers do the re flash....i sure hope car runs better than toyotas logistics division...i mean there is prob like one guy at the port having to do like 200+ cars vs letting the dealers do the ones the receive.....
Exactly what I said too. o_O

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
I just ordered the Rexpeed V1. Maybe Rexpeed will come out with the A91 style soon.
I thinking this is the way to go if rexspeed comes out with a a91 spoiler...i think i would prefer the gossy carbon to match the mirrors....plus it will cost less

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
Well I got an update from my dealer yesterday on my A91. Currently stuck at port for quality control. They are going to call their contacts and see if the car can be released from port and get whatever it needs to get done at the dealership. I am in MD and would like to enjoy the car a little before the winter months...

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well I got an update from my dealer yesterday on my A91. Currently stuck at port for quality control. They are going to call their contacts and see if the car can be released from port and get whatever it needs to get done at the dealership. I am in MD and would like to enjoy the car a little before the winter months...
Same here, let us know what you hear.

RCOB

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting for A91 delivery in Refraction Blue, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali, 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser
I really like the design of the wing but I wish it was in gloss carbon so it matched the mirrors. It does go well with the matte lip kit and diffuser though. I am secretly hoping someone makes a replica in gloss carbon!
That is interesting. This car has been at the dealership for a while. I talked to them about it. They are asking $25k over sticker. Seems curious that some have spoilers and some don't.