Officially ordered my A91 edition

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
My dealer told me the same thing.

The upside is that the sales manager said since they have to honor my sales contract for the spoiler (yes I was stupid and paid for it ahead of time), that they would eat the cost of the TRD spoiler as a replacement if they can't get the original shipped out by the first half of January. He could also be lying through his teeth... Now I'm hoping they miss out on being able to get the OEM one ordered.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
They arenā€™t available the normal way. They just need to email the PRA, not place the order in Dealer Daily.
Iā€™m the parts manager at a Toyota dealership, mine is on order. Perhaps they arenā€™t as smart as I am.:rofl:

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
They arenā€™t available the normal way. They just need to email the PRA, not place the order in Dealer Daily.
Iā€™m the parts manager at a Toyota dealership, mine is on order. Perhaps they arenā€™t as smart as I am.:rofl:
Ordered! Thank you so much!!

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Now we get to play the waiting game again. Iā€™ll let you know if I see an ETA on mine, or even better itā€™s arrival. It should be a close reflection for time on yours.
if you had to guess, when do you think we would receive them? and do we pay for them upfront? thanks!

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
if you had to guess, when do you think we would receive them? and do we pay for them upfront? thanks!
Total guess here but about a month or so. Based on the following....
1. Port vehicles now have enough supply to be installed.
2. Toyota is now accepting back orders and not automatically cancelling them (well, if you know HOW to order them.) ?
3. Install instructions have been made available.
4. I was told a month ago that they hoped to be available mid to late November. So I believe that a few more ā€œweeksā€ (or month) is within reasonable expectations.

As far as Pre-Paying, that is up to each dealer. I would not require it at my store as Toyota has an excellent return program.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I guess I'll play nice and tell them to e-mail the PRA.

Last edited:

dbagdbag

First Name
Bag
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, 2021 F-150, 1999 XJ
i reserved a black A91 which is sitting in the port currently, do you think the car may ship soon?

BnBAutoBoss

First Name
Kenji
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra A91 Edition
Did everyone got there blue a91.. who's still waiting besides me? My ETA is 11-30

ThatOneSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Supra (Refraction Blue), 2004 Nissan 350z
I was approached by a company on the gram shifterz.ca they are making a semi limited run of carbon fiber paddles with matching blue plus and minus. They said if we get 15 people its 180 shipped. Figure I'd share. Dm them let them know.

IMG_20201113_224732_784.jpg
Not sure if some of you guys have seen this from the Refraction Supra thread, But see above. Shifterz.ca is planning to do a run of these carbon shifter paddles for us if we can get enough people. I believe with talking to them today they have 10 of the 15 needed.
Figured I'd give it a shout, from their pictures and such everything looks good quality.
DM them on instagram if you are interested!

RCOB

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Waiting for A91 delivery in Refraction Blue, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2019 GMC Yukon XL Denali, 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser
Thanks Jay. I just called the parts manager at my local dealership and gave him the info. Picked up my A91 in Refraction Blue last week in Wisconsin. I talked to the dealership about finishing the spoiler like the mirror caps.