Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Thanks Jay. I just called the parts manager at my local dealership and gave him the info. Picked up my A91 in Refraction Blue last week in Wisconsin. I talked to the dealership about finishing the spoiler like the mirror caps.
It's the mirror caps that are out of place lol. Everything is matte black besides that.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
First oil change is a fact! Switched to 5W-30 LL04 BMW spec oil. Forget that 0W-20 EPA crap.
Very easy car to work on. Took 10 minutes.
20201120_152838.jpg

20201120_152825.jpg

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Since I am still on vacation till Tuesday, I decided to stop in at work and check for an ETA on the spoiler.......UPS tracking already......showing TOMORROW!
damn I didn't expect it to be that fast!

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
i reserved a black A91 which is sitting in the port currently, do you think the car may ship soon?
At the port, no way to tell how long it will take. Once it is in Freight status, I can help get an eta to the dealer for you.

My dealer actually has a black A91 in stock if you want to head to AZ.

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
the dealer i originally deposit on Refraction Blue A91 just received theirs, spoiler is ON.
want to help them out since i backed out months ago.
please pm me if you're serious, theyre selling at MSRP, no games.

SupraMiami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
the dealer i originally deposit on Refraction Blue A91 just received theirs, spoiler is ON.
want to help them out since i backed out months ago.
please pm me if you're serious, theyre selling at MSRP, no games.
Unfortunately MSRP isn’t good enough right now. There are tons of A91 in stock for well under msrp

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
Unfortunately MSRP isn’t good enough right now. There are tons of A91 in stock for well under msrp
oh wow - didnt know the market had changed that much. it used to be a struggle to find a MSRP dealer. good to know ,thanks!

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Since I am still on vacation till Tuesday, I decided to stop in at work and check for an ETA on the spoiler.......UPS tracking already......showing TOMORROW!
Did the spoiler show up? If so, I'm about to have words with my dealership. They never sent me a response once I gave them my VIN and explained to them how they needed to order it.

Last edited:

rev000

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Did the spoiler show up? If so, I'm about to have words with my dealership. They never sent me a response once gave them my VIN and explained to them how they needed to order it.
mine also did

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did the spoiler show up? If so, I'm about to have words with my dealership. They never sent me a response once I gave them my VIN and explained to them how they needed to order it.
Mine was in Saturday too. Going to pick it up shortly.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
So I got a phone call back and they told me the spoiler is on order and that they are just waiting for the warehouse to get them in stock...

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
So I got a phone call back and they told me the spoiler is on order and that they are just waiting for the warehouse to get them in stock...
Glad they figured it out.
I just checked and I don't currently see any in transit to the distribution centers so not sure how long before the next batch arrive to get sent to dealers. You might ask your dealer to check the ETA backorder report to see what (if any) date is given. I will not have access to their order info to help track it for you.