Officially ordered my A91 edition

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
81Celica Supra(1st Car)/Taco/Ghia/A91 Wannabe
Just sent you some info via DM. Good luck!
Thanks for all your help A91Refraction. Working on it. You guys wouldn't believe some of the stories tho - one sold to the dealerships owner brother....most allocations are sold or spoken for by someone with juice in a dealership. Another guy just told me the one on display in Prescott is sitting there and firm at 5000 above MSRP "market adjustment" pricing.

There is a Nocturnal A91 available in Scottsdale if anyone is lurking.

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Found another one for 5000 above MSRP. You guys who got the -4000 just made $9000! Nice! lol

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Thanks again!! Hopefully the car is still there on Saturday for me to pick up as they won't hold it for me.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
I ended up buying mine in Yuma of all places. All the tucson/phx dealers were a straight up joke. They even have a blue a91 in show low and that dealer was asking for a 30k markup. I paid almost 5k under msrp.

cactusA91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ended up getting the only one available right now in Scottsdale. Sticker 58380. +5000 - no budging from mgr. Said he's getting 5-10 calls a day from all over. Did get the 1500 Toyota cash and it includes the carbon fiber spoiler (at least the sheet says it does 1195 on sheet), drivers assist 1195, got the 96/75 Platinum EX War for the 1955....73006 out the door. Late to the party - you get what you get i guess. Its at the rail head - whatever that means. Supposedly delivery next week. They still have the A91 Noct - he's been trying to trade it for another blue one - no go. Driving off the lot I saw 4 911s and a Lime Green Lambo - so not quite OC or Bay prices - but close.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Ended up getting the only one available right now in Scottsdale. Sticker 58380. +5000 - no budging from mgr. Said he's getting 5-10 calls a day from all over. Did get the 1500 Toyota cash and it includes the carbon fiber spoiler (at least the sheet says it does 1195 on sheet), drivers assist 1195, got the 96/75 Platinum EX War for the 1955....73006 out the door. Late to the party - you get what you get i guess. Its at the rail head - whatever that means. Supposedly delivery next week. They still have the A91 Noct - he's been trying to trade it for another blue one - no go. Driving off the lot I saw 4 911s and a Lime Green Lambo - so not quite OC or Bay prices - but close.
Congrats on being 1 of 500....it is an amazing car in a beautiful color, you will not be disappointed. At least coming late to the party does not include the extra 2-3 month wait (for most of us) for it to be released from the port. :thumbsup:

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Picked up the a91...waiting for them to change the battery...

They took 51 for it. No duckbill spoiler though. Easy enough to get an aftermarket one. Thanks everyone.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

They took 51 for it. No duckbill spoiler though. Easy enough to get an aftermarket one. Thanks everyone.
You can get the OEM one too, if you wanted. I ordered mine separately from the car. I don't know what the wait time is though. Haven't seen anything recently about availability.

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000

Wow i'm impressed. Is this Palo Alto California? I was talking to them but the salesguy that i got was being a total douche. Basically wouldnt budge on price for a 3.0 Premium and was telling me that the A91 that was coming in had a markup of like 7000$.

I ended up driving up to Redding for my A91 and they gave it to me for Invoice so all in all i think it worked out. But not having to drive 4 hours would have been nice. Either way i'm glad to see they didnt screw you on price.

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
I drove up to Freeman Toyota in Santa Rosa. Everyone else around in the Bay Area wouldn't budge at all.

brugadathug posted the one at Freeman Toyota and I jumped on it. Really wasn't looking for an A91 but glad I got it.

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
So I have been missing in action for several months now.
I ordered my A91 Supra back in March. My Supra was one of the first A91 built in the country. From me doing research back in June I believe mine was around the 6-20. Itā€™s hard to pinpoint exactly.
I was excited to know that I was I was going to get my car but also be one of the first ones. Well bad breaks on how they ship my car. It was going to be in the 2nd wave in Midwest and arrive in mid November. This is when I lost interest.

Then my car didnā€™t update. When it should of. After a few days it got flagged for damage. I was upset and sad at the same time. I didnā€™t want a 57k car that had repairs on it. This is my baby and plan to drive it on a special occasion. Well I found out after several weeks that it was minor damage to the rear bumper. I thought to myself, I will wait until the car comes in and see if there was paint work.

Well after a long 9 months my car arrived 2 days ago. Checked it over and no paint work was done. Iā€™m guessing the rear lower plastic area was the part that had to get replaced. Iā€™m thrilled with the car. Iā€™m also happy to see my ECU in dated in March. Car was built June 20th. I will be able to tune the car!

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
Its so suprising that people who have ordered are getting their cars after people like me who just found one on the lots. I guess i dont understand pre-orders in the car world, but usually a pre-order means you get it first no? Especially one that was built first or second.