Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
He followed up his email :
Pushkar Bhasin
9:43 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Sir,

We are only getting one. It is 15K above MSRP as a additional dealer mark up.

Regards
Yeah if you are shopping from a limited release Supra, stay away from Koons. Yeah Koons Arlington may be getting 1, but they also have a store in West Minister, Annapolis and Easton. So Koons as a group is getting like 4 in total. They play games when it comes to Toyota specialty cars by marking them up above MSRP. I would stay away from Koons.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda RX8, 2021 Toyota Supra (ordered)
As a side note, anyone thought about what PPF if any they're going to use on their A91?

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
As a side note, anyone thought about what PPF if any they're going to use on their A91?
Who needs PPF when its that rare. It will sit inside a garage and driven twice a year to events. lol

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Who needs PPF when its that rare. It will sit inside a garage and driven twice a year to events. lol
Haha you must mean the Koons car - that one will just sit in the showroom for eternity at that price.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Not mine. I'm daily driving it. Only time it'll be parked is in the winter.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
Not mine. I'm daily driving it. Only time it'll be parked is in the winter.
And that Danny is the way it should be driven. I myself could not do it as I park my car and leave it all day in a parking lot when working. I would be afraid of what could happen to it when unattended. I would still have to drive a beater during the week and the Supra all weekend. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this car when you get it. Keep us all posted.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And that Danny is the way it should be driven. I myself could not do it as I park my car and leave it all day in a parking lot when working. I would be afraid of what could happen to it when unattended. I would still have to drive a beater during the week and the Supra all weekend. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this car when you get it. Keep us all posted.
Yeah mine will be in a parking lot at work too. I don't like that either but it is what it is. I tend to park at the end of a lane of spots so it'll be relatively safe.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, my car will definitely be driven regularly. Probably not daily, at least 3-4 days per week.

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
A friend got me in contact with a General Sales Manager out of state who was willing to deal, they traded their black allocation for a blue -
just put my deposit down!

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A friend got me in contact with a General Sales Manager out of state who was willing to deal, they traded their black allocation for a blue -
Congrats!!

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome! Did he know anything when it was coming in?

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They said it was in port at moment, hopefully within 2-3 weeks.
Man I really hope they're not just sitting in the port 8 days after. Feels kinda ridiculous.

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
I would be afraid of what could happen to it when unattended
Glad I'm not the only one that worries about that. It almost takes the fun out of owning nice stuff. You have to worry about your nice stuff lol.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
Glad I'm not the only one that worries about that. It almost takes the fun out of owning nice stuff. You have to worry about your nice stuff lol.
Yeah I know what you mean. My wife thinks I am crazy for stressing over a car. To her it is just a means to go from point A to B. I like to be able to see it at all times if possible. Seems like some idiot will go out of his way to mess with a nice car.