Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Just got a little more info,

Adjusted MSRP: $57050 A91 in blue with safety package and wheel locks.
I decided to lease it for 3 years (I want a GRMN when and if it comes available)
I am paying $527.14 per month, 3 years 10k miles with $10k down.
That’s a lot down. Btw you should check US Bank to lease, they usually have better rates than Toyota financial

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
Now that cars are incoming is anyone getting a discount on A91s? And if so what location/state?

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
That’s a lot down. Btw you should check US Bank to lease, they usually have better rates than Toyota financial
Yeah I know. I don't want a 750+ monthly payment for a lease. You end up paying it anyway, rather just pay it up front and make the monthly less. And if we don't get a GRMN, I can always see what the refresh is like etc.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Now that cars are incoming is anyone getting a discount on A91s? And if so what location/state?
I ordered mine in February. We made a deal for MSRP so I'm not going to try to do less. They've been great through the whole process. There's never been ANY hint of them trying to get over sticker, so I'm staying true to my word too. And I want to deal with them for the next one too.

paikman

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
R33 GTR
Just got a little more info,

Adjusted MSRP: $57050 A91 in blue with safety package and wheel locks.
I decided to lease it for 3 years (I want a GRMN when and if it comes available)
I am paying $527.14 per month, 3 years 10k miles with $10k down.
DM you..or rather tried too. dont see opton. Do you mind sharing money factor and other terms for lease? i hadn't considered it yet

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DM you..or rather tried too. dont see opton. Do you mind sharing money factor and other terms for lease? i hadn't considered it yet
I don't know the specific details. Just got that info emailed to me. Just know the amount and the term so far.

Blinx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I feel like we're all just counting the days off till we get told that we can go over to the dealer to pick up our babies lol

gtshnzr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Prem., 2015 Subaru XV, 2003 MINI JCW, 1972 TR6
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like we're all just counting the days off till we get told that we can go over to the dealer to pick up our babies lol
Estimated ETA delivery window is SEP 18-23 now that it got unloaded in NYC Port ... 2021 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red 2.0

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
I wish toyota had a vehicle build status check like bmw does. I was able to use it when I ordered my x5 a few years ago.

Heres an example
attachment.jpg

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
Yeah - or even if we could get the rail cars they're on we could check that way.

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
So are we at consensus that 100% of the spoilers are installed at port and none from factory? Cus apparently my car is on the boat with a complete build status that includes the spoiler. I guess toyota reached out a while back and asked the dealer if they wanted it on or off. And apparently including the spoiler didnt change any delivery dates. Either way, with or without the spoiler I just want my car :headbang:

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
So are we at consensus that 100% of the spoilers are installed at port and none from factory? Cus apparently my car is on the boat with a complete build status that includes the spoiler. I guess toyota reached out a while back and asked the dealer if they wanted it on or off. And apparently including the spoiler didnt change any delivery dates. Either way, with or without the spoiler I just want my car :headbang:
Hm where would it say that, mine says special edition is factory build but the spoiler is port(doesn't mention it being port though) so not sure that your status would be any different. So could be but doubt it, seems like they wouldn't randomly start installing the spoiler at factory when they're low and provided elsewhere.