Golfer2321

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 3.0 Premium AT
Hi guys,
I put a deposit down back in August for a 24 MY 3.0 Premium AT in Black. Not a crazy allocation to get your hands on theoretically. When I put the deposit down, the dealer had said that end of the year is likely. It's now mid-December and the dealer hasn't been able to get their hands on an allocation for my car yet. I spoke with my salesman this past week and he kind of alluded to not knowing when they'll be getting the allocation for me.

Is this normal? I know I've seen people wait upwards of a year to get their car but many of those are for the MT. Should I go to another dealer, put another deposit down and start the whole process from beginning again? I'll keep the deposit down at the first dealer just in case they do actually get the allocation.

Would love to hear your guys' opinion!
Thanks,
Zach
Sponsored

Foogazzi

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0MT Supra
When I was searching for mt Supra I made 54 phone calls to different dealers. Call 53 was to Phoenix dealer. He was able to look internally and see what Supras were coming and of those which had been spoken for or demarcated as "taken. I was then given the choice of 3 dealers with incoming units.

I am in TN so my choice were Red in Kansas City or Strat Blue in North Kentucky......... I am Not a red car guy.

Best I can say.... hit the dialer and try to find someone willing to take the time help

e_iva

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Premium
Hi guys,
I put a deposit down back in August for a 24 MY 3.0 Premium AT in Black. Not a crazy allocation to get your hands on theoretically. When I put the deposit down, the dealer had said that end of the year is likely. It's now mid-December and the dealer hasn't been able to get their hands on an allocation for my car yet. I spoke with my salesman this past week and he kind of alluded to not knowing when they'll be getting the allocation for me.

Is this normal? I know I've seen people wait upwards of a year to get their car but many of those are for the MT. Should I go to another dealer, put another deposit down and start the whole process from beginning again? I'll keep the deposit down at the first dealer just in case they do actually get the allocation.

Would love to hear your guys' opinion!
Thanks,
Zach
Best to cast a wide net and use something like this allocation tracker to see which dealers have cars allocated to them:

Toyota Allocation Tracker
Sponsored