Original wheels : Weight?

DrDevil87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch XSE
Hey guys.

Long story short : I'm a salesman in a Montréal Toyota Dealership (yes yes I know, the flames and stuff. I don't bite, I swear).

I'm helping a client of mine who has placed an order for a Supra, he wants to get some different wheels for it.
I have some friends and contacts in Montréal who owns a parts buisness and we searched a bit and managed to find something that worked with the client's tastes. (Avant Garde M610's)

Now here's a question I've been trying to find an answer to and I've come up empty handed for the moment, and I'm hoping someone here has the info. What's the weight for the original wheels on the Supra?

I can't seem to find this.
I know the M610's are about 25pounds each.

Thank you for the help!
Sponsored

Q8_TwinTurbo

First Name
Athbi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1994 Porsche 965 Turbo 3.6, 2001 Porsche 996 Turbo, 2008 Mitsubishi Evo X
DrDevil87,

The A90 Supra original wheel specs below;

Front Wheel Size & Width 19x9 Offset ET32 Weight : 24.00 lbs

Rear Wheel Size & Width 19x10 Offset ET40 Weight : 25.30 lbs

P.S. Could i suggest that you try to talk to your customer and persuade him into buying the Titan 7 TS-7 wheels. Since the Avant Gaurd wheels are cast and the Titan 7 wheels are forged. That would be a win win situation. Lighter wheels to aid in less rotational mass and stronger.

Try to contact them to see if they would be willing to build the TS-7 wheels in the A90 supra specs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DrDevil87

DrDevil87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Corolla Hatch XSE
Thank you for the suggestion!
I'll look into this with the client too, I don't think the AvantGarde and the Titan's are in the same price range (I'm not sure anyways)

I'll check if my contact has access to Titan products.
I'd go for some Volk TE37's myself but it isn't my car, nor my money. Just my dream wheels (I know I know, it ain't super original)

Thanks again!

xBADCOMPANYx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS, GenCoupe, Duramax Colorado, A90
anyone have 2.0 18" wheel weights?

xBADCOMPANYx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS, GenCoupe, Duramax Colorado, A90
Ye, they are smaller in diameter but cast not forged. I suspect they actually may be heavier than forged 19's :rolleyes1: Hope sum1 weighted them or got any info :hmm:
yeah... i'm looking for actual dimensional info as compared to the forged 19's... i'm looking at a swap to 2.0 and trying to put together as much info as possible.
Sponsored