Pacific North West Roll Call!

Loco38SUP

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Hello guys! It's been a bit since I've checked in here. We are always looking for new MK5 owners to meet! We just had a pop up meet a few days ago! We have meets once a month and encourage new MK5 owners to join us! If you have Instagram, give us a follow @ supra_sessions or send me a message for information on our monthly meet and greet!
Hey Hated, I just found you guys on Insta. Please add me to the list of invites I’m down for some meets. Im up in the Mill Creek area.

-RJM

Advertisement

OP
HATED1

HATED1

First Name
Bernie
Reaction score
Car(s)
86, 370z, 350z, 240sx
Hey Hated, I just found you guys on Insta. Please add me to the list of invites I’m down for some meets. Im up in the Mill Creek area.

-RJM
Awesome! Always looking for new MK5 owners to run these streets! 😁

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
Hello guys! It's been a bit since I've checked in here. We are always looking for new MK5 owners to meet! We just had a pop up meet a few days ago! We have meets once a month and encourage new MK5 owners to join us! If you have Instagram, give us a follow @ supra_sessions or send me a message for information on our monthly meet and greet!
Just added you on insta, great pics btw. Can you forward the meet & greet invite? I'd love to join!

OP
HATED1

HATED1

First Name
Bernie
Reaction score
Car(s)
86, 370z, 350z, 240sx
Thanks for the support! Any future MK5 meets will be noted in our Instagram with all the details! Hope to meet you guys/gals soon! Our next pop up meet will be in the Oregon area! Def. check out our instagram for the point of contact information.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
Thanks for the support! Any future MK5 meets will be noted in our Instagram with all the details! Hope to meet you guys/gals soon! Our next pop up meet will be in the Oregon area! Def. check out our instagram for the point of contact information.
What if we don’t use Instagram? Would be great if you could post the deets here!

redlucymkv

First Name
Michelle
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Bummed we just missed the meetup in Hillsboro today! Awesome weather to boot.

Got our 2021 at the end of March. We're in the Beaverton/Aloha area. Meet Lucy 🥰
tempImageJRyUUE.jpg

Loco38SUP

Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra (Renaissance Red 2.0)
Bummed we just missed the meetup in Hillsboro today! Awesome weather to boot.

Got our 2021 at the end of March. We're in the Beaverton/Aloha area. Meet Lucy 🥰
tempImageJRyUUE.jpg
Whenever I see another Red 3.0 I’m like damn that’s a nice car. Then I remember I have one at home too. 😁

-RJM

Advertisement

Advertisement