First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
How is the PFS pump holding on?
Pump is working so far, BUT.

The fuel floater does not. I've paid $2,000 in shop labor fees to diagnose this issue. PFS says its installation issues, then send out different parts. No matter what the fuel floater will not read properly I think they used a core from a 340i and not a supra when they built mine. That's something to be weary about. the PFS fuel floater at maximum will read 31L of fuel. I don't know what else can be done about that. Perhaps the way its oriented will not allow the floater to properly read or what.
Sponsored

tanabersx

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, RAM Rebel 2021, 2018 BMW X5 e-Drive
Pump is working so far, BUT.

The fuel floater does not. I've paid $2,000 in shop labor fees to diagnose this issue. PFS says its installation issues, then send out different parts. No matter what the fuel floater will not read properly I think they used a core from a 340i and not a supra when they built mine. That's something to be weary about. the PFS fuel floater at maximum will read 31L of fuel. I don't know what else can be done about that. Perhaps the way its oriented will not allow the floater to properly read or what.
Is this happening with all of them?

becomethefirestorm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5
Yep, I just replaced my Visconti LPFP Upgrade with the PFS Drop in. Running consistent and High pressure.

Had to replace because my Visconiti LPFP was starting to fail and I'm pushing high numbers that require the higher fuel pressure.

No complaints
Hi bro! After 4 month of using PFS lpfp, what can you say ? No issues, problems, else ?
Did this lpfp work on low level fuels? i mean on 3-5 gallons in tank.

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hi bro! After 4 month of using PFS lpfp, what can you say ? No issues, problems, else ?
Did this lpfp work on low level fuels? i mean on 3-5 gallons in tank.
I have had mine on for about a month now and ran through about 4 tanks of gas in total going to and from Dallas to get the trans built. So far I haven't noticed any issue at all. Floater seems to be working just fine. I hope the op can get his issue resolved. Sounds extremely frustrating.

Wetherman

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Anyone have any pointers on running the trigger wire from the battery compartment to the reflex on the passenger side firewall/kick panel? The instructions are ineresting - oh, just run the wire up to the Aux2 port on the Reflex under the rug?

Any suggestions as running wire inside this car is no easy task.

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
Uncertain if this PFS pump is root cause at this point, but seems like PFS pump may either be maxed out or not operating to its advertised numbers.
Did logging on the dyno last night and were getting erratic fuel pressure and oscillation with fuel trim at the top end.

My theory is possible a grounding issue since the pressure remains very constant before it suddenly drops off. Seemed anything above E60 and getting into the higher 600's low 700WHP range is where I see the issue.

Notice the erratic pattern around 5-6k RPM on the 740hp graph
Smooth and stable on lower boost/timing map when power is in 600's

Dyno 1.jpg

Dyno 2.jpg

Trim.jpg
Sponsored