Picked up MT Supra on Monday, couple questions?

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
Got lucky and only waited 2.5 months for cherry red premium MT! I called 20 dealerships and Don McGill said they would get their allocation list the next day and they called me and said they had a MT Supra. Place a deposit and received car 2.5 months later, very easy transaction!

1. is there a way to lock the door by pushing the lock/unlock button on the door when door is open? I push the lock button and nothing happens, I am aware of how to lock the door once closed.

2. Anyway to disable the roll back feature when on a hill?

Thx

64865E89-5772-4E21-8EBF-76E00801B889.jpeg
Sponsored

Sharocks

First Name
Sha
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A91 MT, 04 M3, 05 M3, 00 M5, 00 Z3M, 04 X5 6MT
Congrats.

1. I don't think it's possible.

2. Ditto as above.

3. Pics of that Viper? LOL

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Sorry I really don't understand question 1.

For question 2, as someone else said, sadly no, there was a thread about this recently, and consensus was no unfortunately.
Hill Start Assist aka.

Congratz on the car.

OP
OP

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
when the drivers door is open if I push the lock button on the door trim the door does not lock? In most vehicles like my TRX open the door to get out and hit the lock button on the door and close the door and it is locked

stratosphere

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 MT
when the drivers door is open if I push the lock button on the door trim the door does not lock? In most vehicles like my TRX open the door to get out and hit the lock button on the door and close the door and it is locked
Don't think you can lock it that way. I think it's to prevent locking the fob in the car, but not sure. You can, however, lock it by touching the inside of the exterior door handle on the hash marks if the key fob is within range (in your pocket). You can also unlock it by touching the oval on the outside of the door handle. Hopefully, that helps you accomplish a similar goal.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Once you step out and shut the door behind you, you should just be able to touch the little ribbed part of the door handle and it will lock the door. Don’t know if that’s exactly what you meant but that’s how I lock my doors (instead of the fob).

Congrats on the car!

OP
OP

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
Thx, just oust awe exhaust, sound good
Sponsored