PNW Sightings Thread

redlucymkv

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Saw a beaaautiful phantom gray bb on I5 S to 405 N crossing over the Fremont Bridge in Portland today. Didn’t snap a pic (bc driving). He a member on here? I couldn’t tell if he had OR or WA plates.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
You know it was a nice day when you see two other Supras on the road.

- First one spotted at the intersection of 35th & 180th in Mill Creek. White Supra looked stock.

- Second one spotted entering downtown Kirkland. White Supra lowered with under-glow kit. Ive seen this guy a few times. He likes to hangout at Dicks in Edmonds.

-RJM

ReeseATPH

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra TG
So folks, traded in my turbulence Grey but have a set of nearly new Z4 Rubber mats for sale... takers ?

oh and I forgot, I also have the Factory Emergency Assistance Kit unopened.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Who's Renaissance Red beauty was that I just spotted near downtown Seattle? It was at approximately 4:10PM-ish and you were in the far right lane on Stewart turning right onto Denny. Would have snapped a photo, except the madhouse that is Seattle traffic was blocking my way.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
Who's Renaissance Red beauty was that I just spotted near downtown Seattle? It was at approximately 4:10PM-ish and you were in the far right lane on Stewart turning right onto Denny. Would have snapped a photo, except the madhouse that is Seattle traffic was blocking my way.
I might've seen the same one on Mercer this weekend.

Rad_AMG

First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra 3.0 Premium (SOLD), 20 4Runner TRD Pro
Spotted this Tungsten 2.0 beauty today in my neck of the woods, in the Rainier Valley, parked just off of MLK Jr. Way S. Lowered, blacked out stock wheels, and white Michelin lettering.
Tungsten 2_0.jpg

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Spotted this Tungsten 2.0 beauty today in my neck of the woods, in the Rainier Valley, parked just off of MLK Jr. Way S. Lowered, blacked out stock wheels, and white Michelin lettering.
Tungsten 2_0.jpg
That’s the first 2.0 that I know of in the Seattle area. Its a rare find for sure.

-RJM

V E G A

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Oh snap! ? I was out enjoying my new fatty wheels/tires! Missed out on the meet up due to overlap with the install though. Looking forward to the next one!

Where 'bouts was this? 405 south bound just before Bellevue? I didn't see any MKV's ?

OP
OP
Loco38SUP

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh snap! ? I was out enjoying my new fatty wheels/tires! Missed out on the meet up due to overlap with the install though. Looking forward to the next one!

Where 'bouts was this? 405 south bound just before Bellevue? I didn't see any MKV's ?
Yeah it was in the Bellevue area. The pic was taken by one of my MKV spotters. I have a few. ?

-RJM

anon2k2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 ed. Supra
Saw a couple of you guys last Saturday on Ruston Way in Tacoma. One white, one grey. I was headed northbound in my Refraction Blue, you guys were heading south a few cars apart. First time I've actually seen another MkV on the road.