[POLL] What's your favorite (currently available) exterior color?

What's your favorite exterior color?

• Total voters
OP
OP

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
I'm a little surprised that Stratosphere won this and not Nitro Yellow.
Maybe it's because Nitro Yellow owners just seem to post the most pictures.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I'm a little surprised that Stratosphere won this and not Nitro Yellow.
Maybe it's because Nitro Yellow owners just seem to post the most pictures.
I love Nitro yellow ( given that I had one), and Now I have burnout white, its cool asf, but a pain to maintain, but I think right not stratosphere is my favorite color. If I were to color change it would be into a dark green of some sort.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.10.19 PM.png

IMG_8448.jpg
1692676166102.png

1692676223212.png

OP
OP

Stardust

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'92 Miata
20230610_140300.jpg
Stratosphere is the best currently available, but nothing beats Refraction Blue.
Refraction blue is honestly really nice; I considered buying an used one just for the color but ultimately ended up with a new 2023 instead.

I'm not sure if I'm sold on stratosphere still; maybe pictures don't quite do it justice?
I'm not sure if I'm sold on stratosphere still; maybe pictures don't quite do it justice?
Still haven’t seen one in person yet but it’s a matter of time; friend of mine saw one locally last week.

@NitroYellowMKV
Color allegiances shifting since you made your username haha! How much more do you like stratosphere over nitro?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Refraction blue is honestly really nice; I considered buying an used one just for the color but ultimately ended up with a new 2023 instead.

Still haven’t seen one in person yet but it’s a matter of time; friend of mine saw one locally last week.

@NitroYellowMKV
Color allegiances shifting since you made your username haha! How much more do you like stratosphere over nitro?
I personally think it is a much prettier color, but Nitro Yellow is the OG for me, it was my first supra's color and really made me what I am today, the name, the business, the following that came with it, the fake taxi, everything lol. So nitro will still have a special place in my heart.
Sponsored