PPF / Ceramic Coating SoCal

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Looking to ppf / ceramic coat my supra. Was looking to see if any of you guys could recommend some spots that you have personally took your car to. Thanks!
Sponsored

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Looking to ppf / ceramic coat my supra. Was looking to see if any of you guys could recommend some spots that you have personally took your car to. Thanks!
Definitely go with a shop that does Supras and has good reviews from them. Its too expensive for a botched job.

-RJM

Kase

First Name
supra.kase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0: Turbulence Gray
OP
OP
Boblay

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4

swift.mk5

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Supra Premium
Thanks for the input my man. If you don't mind me asking, how much did a job like that cost with them?
Interested in this as well for front PPF and ceramic coating.
What brand products did they use for each?

Kase

First Name
supra.kase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Interested in this as well for front PPF and ceramic coating.
What brand products did they use for each?
Ceramic Pro and Stek Dynoshield

Thanks for the input my man. If you don't mind me asking, how much did a job like that cost with them?
i think it was around 3k

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI, Outlander GT, Ford Fiesta, Fiat Abarth
I'm in Norcal, but I agree with the comment, go to an installer that has already done a few Supra's, you do not want to be the installers first Supra. My installer has done 4 and stated it is one of the the most challenging cars to wrap.. Below is my info on my full wrap....

"5800.00, Stek Dynosheild on the clearcoat painted areas, Dynomatte on the matte finishes, mirrors, rear diffuser, side skirts and frontlip spoiler. Came out beautiful. He had it 2 weeks, he also used CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. I take it back in a week for him to go over the entire car for any "tiny bubbles" and one last coat of CQuartz.

Let me also tell you, the installer took off the front nose, door inlets, rear spoiler section and roof rails, there is not a single seam anywhere on this car, everything is wrap around the body panel. He also replaced every emblem with brand new factor emblems and gave me the receipt and the old emblems, all included in the price. The installer is so detailed oriented, a true professional!"

OP
OP
Boblay

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4

i think it was around 3k
Not bad, I'm gonna hit them up and see what they quote me for the front end ppf and ceramic coating of entire car. Appreciate the link!

I'm in Norcal, but I agree with the comment, go to an installer that has already done a few Supra's, you do not want to be the installers first Supra. My installer has done 4 and stated it is one of the the most challenging cars to wrap.. Below is my info on my full wrap....

"5800.00, Stek Dynosheild on the clearcoat painted areas, Dynomatte on the matte finishes, mirrors, rear diffuser, side skirts and frontlip spoiler. Came out beautiful. He had it 2 weeks, he also used CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic Coating. I take it back in a week for him to go over the entire car for any "tiny bubbles" and one last coat of CQuartz.

Let me also tell you, the installer took off the front nose, door inlets, rear spoiler section and roof rails, there is not a single seam anywhere on this car, everything is wrap around the body panel. He also replaced every emblem with brand new factor emblems and gave me the receipt and the old emblems, all included in the price. The installer is so detailed oriented, a true professional!"
Definitely looking for a shop that has done at least one Supra. Most of the ones I've gotten quotes from tell me its just like every other car and can be done easily, leading me to question whether or not the job will be done properly. Came on here to see where some of you guys took your cars too and am thankful for the input!

pcw

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI, Outlander GT, Ford Fiesta, Fiat Abarth
Not bad, I'm gonna hit them up and see what they quote me for the front end ppf and ceramic coating of entire car. Appreciate the link!

Definitely looking for a shop that has done at least one Supra. Most of the ones I've gotten quotes from tell me its just like every other car and can be done easily, leading me to question whether or not the job will be done properly. Came on here to see where some of you guys took your cars too and am thankful for the input!
My installer also said, many installers will get the pre-cut kits and he said that's their first mistake... You cannot do a proper job on the Supra with pre-cut kits, there are to many curves, it will never fit right. He stated every time he worked on a Supra, he learned something new with how to improve his application. That why I stated, you don't want to be their first Supra, for the cost, it should be perfect!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boblay

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4

i think it was around 3k
I received my quote back from them and was told it would be 3,300 for a front end clear bra and bronze level ceramic coating. For you it was around 3k for the entire car? Which level of ceramic coating did you get done?

Kase

First Name
supra.kase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I received my quote back from them and was told it would be 3,300 for a front end clear bra and bronze level ceramic coating. For you it was around 3k for the entire car? Which level of ceramic coating did you get done?
Yes 3k for full front end ppf and entire car ceramic pro gold. Paid in cash so that might be why.

TURBOlence

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Took my car to Polished Protection in Long Beach for PPF and ceramic Pro. But I also heard good things with Detail Union. Check their IG also and compare.

chase

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Took my car to Polished Protection in Long Beach for PPF and ceramic Pro. But I also heard good things with Detail Union. Check their IG also and compare.
How much was your PPF at Polished Protection?
Sponsored