Premium edition List ..still waiting to arrive

LaredoHK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Lancer Sportback
The two Dealerships around me won't even take my money because they aren't very confident they can even get yellow. I'm waiting impatiently for sure.

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
The two Dealerships around me won't even take my money because they aren't very confident they can even get yellow. I'm waiting impatiently for sure.
If you're willing to go to Pittsburgh (Next to the airport) they have yellow for Sticker. I almost bought it but ended up with Launch Edition Red instead. Best of luck to you!

YungMercureal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium Supra - Nitro Yellow
That might be my yellow in the picture. Mine was supposed to hit port on the 12th, heading to Indianapolis.

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
Was just told today that a bunch of cars are held up still in New York and they are trying to remedy a cloudiness that occurs on the dash when the temps get high. Shipments wonā€™t resume until September 12 on these...

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I posted it on the sticky but nobody seems to know or is answering but why is the master list of Launch Editions over 1500?? It seems like it's a few over 1500, what's the deal with that? (It's about 44 over) I would like to think EVERY Launch Edition Owner would like/want to know the answer to this right? LoL Aren't I such a curious little bugger haha...

The Master List can be found here: https://www.supramkv.com/attachments/le-txt.14216/

And I originally posted my question here: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/le...unch-edition-what-number-are-you.2001/page-10

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maybe itā€™s a back up in case they find some that have bad dashboards, bad emblems, or gap issuesā€¦ LOL

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Was just told today that a bunch of cars are held up still in New York and they are trying to remedy a cloudiness that occurs on the dash when the temps get high.
Okay glad mine is in PA then it left New York/New Jersey and it should arrive next week me thinks or the week right after but not too much over. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

OP
OP

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
Was just told today that a bunch of cars are held up still in New York and they are trying to remedy a cloudiness that occurs on the dash when the temps get high. Shipments wonā€™t resume until September 12 on these...
Is this affecting which batch? The one that arrived on 8/12 to the port??

Shit..i hope mine is ok..i mean it passed inspections and all and now the car is on freight

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Is this affecting which batch? The one that arrived on 8/12 to the port??

Shit..i hope mine is ok..i mean it passed inspections and all and now the car is on freight
Hereā€™s the info on mine:

F27C4959-A6E9-429F-89B8-A84C6B49B264.jpeg

Last edited:

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
If you're willing to go to Pittsburgh (Next to the airport) they have yellow for Sticker. I almost bought it but ended up with Launch Edition Red instead. Best of luck to you!
Where in Pittsburgh? I called Rohrich and they informed me they ā€œsold the only one they were gettingā€, citing the odd and ridiculous ā€œevery dealer only gets oneā€ story. I stopped calling after hearing that - figured the Pittsburgh market wasnā€™t going to receive many.