Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
Alright bois and gals.
Got my stage 1 trans in, finally finished the break in and had a few questions.

1.1st gear is utterly violent. Like it loses traction going from 1-2 when fully romping it. Is that how it is for y’all?

2.Are downshifts in sport mode harsh for y’all as well? Or just me?

3. Do we need to change the trans fluid after the 500 break in miles?

I would email pure to ask these questions, instead of bothering y’all, but they don’t seem to respond :/
Sponsored

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
I've heard from a friend who has a stage 1, yes the shifting is super direct and violent compared to stock. But never rode in his car, so wouldn't know the exact amount of clunk or violent direct shifting it feels like compared to stock.

George Dankha

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Toyota Supra Premium
this is going to be my next upgrade. Pure stage 1. The OP’s original post makes me want to get the upgrade tomorrow lol. Do you happen to have any videos of the pulls? Would love to see it

OP
OP

Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
I've heard from a friend who has a stage 1, yes the shifting is super direct and violent compared to stock. But never rode in his car, so wouldn't know the exact amount of clunk or violent direct shifting it feels like compared to stock.
It’s a whole new world with this trans bro. Stock trans is smooth but fast. This is fast and violent lmao

OP
OP

Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
Yeah, built transmissions shift a lot harder than stock transmissions.

No need to change fluid.
Appreciate ya brotha. This trans shifts insanely hard, I’m genuinely scared for my axels now lmao

OP
OP

Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
this is going to be my next upgrade. Pure stage 1. The OP’s original post makes me want to get the upgrade tomorrow lol. Do you happen to have any videos of the pulls? Would love to see it
No videos bro, but I will say it shifts hard, like insanely hard. I’m on stuck turbo,91 tune. Plan on going pure 850 next week and I’m genuinely scared for my axels lmao
Sponsored