Question for some knowledgeable wheel peoples.

Kolme

First Name
Kolme
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I plugged in your requirements into the wheel site for you.

I used OEM specs from here:
https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/supra/2021/#trim-v-a90j29db-2019-2024-30i--382

Here are your results:
https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.p...=35&wheel_size=18&wheel_width=10.5&offset2=45

You will now have to climb under the car somehow and measure to see if you have 11.4mm inside and 1.3mm to the outside of the wheel well to verify.

This guide might be able to help you too:
https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260802325669-GR-Supra-Wheel-Tire-Fitment-Guide
Hell yes THIS is what I was looking for that helps a ton now I have something to go off let's hope this carries over to real world lol. Thank you!
What he didnā€™t tell you, Itsgerman, is that heā€™s a mortician by trade and business has been slow. Looking for more clients :/
Sponsored

Jetto

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
So I found a supra with these wheels which are aodhan DS09s and are 19x9.5 +22 front and 19x11 +22 rear. These wheels are insanely cheap so I dont mind spending a bit of extra money to get the wheels to fit the way I want if I can get the look. My issue is the fronts fit perfectly fine at 9.5 wide with +22 offset but the rears poke WAY too much and they dont make a higher offset then +22, another thing is I plan on having this car make around 700whp so I want some sidewall on my rear tires. So Im going to stagger them and run a 18inch in the back and run a 305/35/18 rear tire to get some nice sidewall squish to help traction while still maintaining some decent handling rather then just putting on a drag specific wheel/tire with way too much sidewall and it handles like shit. They also make a 18x10.5 +22 which is only going to take out .25 inch on the outside poke and by looking at the side angle of these pics posted it will still not be tucked in enough to comfortably fit a 305/35 tire inside the fender. So my other option I was thinking and this is where I need the help on was to get a 18x9.5 +22 and get the the wheel cut and widened to a 10.5 which will only widened the inside and not push the wheel out of the fender BUT am I going to run into fitment issues where Im hitting something on the inside now because I added a inch to only one side of the wheel? Another way of looking at it would be essentially what offset would the inside of the wheel be vs a non cut normal wheel be. So would it now be sitting on the inside like a 18x10.5 +45 or something like that and with that much offset would that fit a supra? Thanks for any insight on this question.

Screenshot_20230418-200030.png

Screenshot_20230418-200108.png
These wheels had to have been custom drilled no? I didn't know Aodhan made a 5x112

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
@Itsgerman there's s company out of Portland Or that I used to send clients to but I donā€™t remember the name. The problem is power, even tho getting your wheels cut and widened is pretty common, I definitely wouldnā€™t do it under a 700hp vehicleā€¦just my 2 centsā€¦
Sponsored