First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Okay if it’s 5-10 days then I’m short a few days.
However, I’ve placed an order for burger Motorsport spacers. Order is X-58714, you messaged me one week later saying the 15mm is not in stock. I requested to cancel, and I haven’t heard back in four days.
All good now, my apologies for the delay it must have been missed
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Any idea when #58947 will ship?
Hi,
Per active it's scheduled to ship this week

For the fastest response, please dm me your order questions

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
Haven’t gotten a shipment email yet. Why does it take two weeks? I don’t get it. Isn’t it in stock?
If it’s not going to ship this week please cancel my order. I’ll order straight from AA.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
If it’s not going to ship this week please cancel my order. I’ll order straight from AA.
Its a longer wait time from AA direct, we are AA's largest vendor and get priority in shipping, but its your choice please send me your order number if you wish to cancel the order

Edit: you already posted your order number, please let me know if you wish to keep the order or cancel it.

Shakenbake

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
I ordered mine from Speed Industry on Tuesday and it was at my door Friday. Must have got lucky and they had it in stock. No build time or anything.

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
FC805E31-72F1-43BA-B9A1-AC87373856DF.jpeg

I ordered mine from Speed Industry on Tuesday and it was at my door Friday. Must have got lucky and they had it in stock. No build time or anything.
yeah and they’re also a drop shipper.
XPH also held my money for two weeks because a 15mm spacer wasn’t in stock. Not a word from them until I complained on the forum. Sketchy people.

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
Its a longer wait time from AA direct, we are AA's largest vendor and get priority in shipping, but its your choice please send me your order number if you wish to cancel the order

Edit: you already posted your order number, please let me know if you wish to keep the order or cancel it.
Cancel my order. You guys are sketchy. I’ve shared my experience with SoCal owners and they also agreed.

AlRayes_BRN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
Cancel my order. You guys are sketchy. I’ve shared my experience with SoCal owners and they also agreed.
I bought Evolution Racewerks catted downpipe through them, it took 2 weeks to get shipped but I got it for a good price and the customer service was excellent. Cynthia from Extreme Power House was giving me updates about my order every couple of days without me sending them anything.

I understand your frustration that the your order did not ship yet, but calling them sketchy is unfair.

Someone above mentioned that their downpipe shipped by Speed Industry immediately, I have an order for Injen chargepipe since September and they still did not ship it (and also gave me 2 ETAs that never happened) but I never called them sketchy.

The item is either in stock with the manufacturer or isn't, Speed Industry and EPW work the same and it's impossible to have all the parts in your warehouse ready for shipping, thus they communicate with the vendor directly.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Probably should DM or email them versus posting on the forums.
he is posting on threads and we are respectfully responding within 24 hours.
He is sending us private messages, we are also respectfully responding within 24 hours
I called him yesterday and explained to him the wait as well

I understand the frustration but i think he is being unfair (like calling us sketchy or saying we held his money when i have offered him a refund numerous times).

But at the end of the day that's his right and i respect it.

My apologies @Jree for the experience you have had with us.
I will process your refund asap, good luck with your build

For people who are not too familiar with us, we are one of the highest rated aftermarket vendors with close to ten thousands online reviews. We are the largest vendor in the world for a number of companies like Active Autowerke, Bootmod3, REMUS, Burger Tuning, etc...
Things are not always perfect and sometimes we make mistakes. I would like to apologize to customers for our mistakes.

EDIT: Looks like your downpipe shipped last Tuesday and you are expected to receive it on Monday. If you wish to return it, please let me know and i will send you a pre-paid return label. tens of customers are waiting in line and wont get theirs till January

Last edited:

Jree

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Red 3.0P
he is posting on threads and we are respectfully responding within 24 hours.
He is sending us private messages, we are also respectfully responding within 24 hours
I called him yesterday and explained to him the wait as well

I understand the frustration but i think he is being unfair (like calling us sketchy or saying we held his money when i have offered him a refund numerous times).

But at the end of the day that's his right and i respect it.

My apologies @Jree for the experience you have had with us.
I will process your refund asap, good luck with your build

For people who are not too familiar with us, we are one of the highest rated aftermarket vendors with close to ten thousands online reviews. We are the largest vendor in the world for a number of companies like Active Autowerke, Bootmod3, REMUS, Burger Tuning, etc...
Things are not always perfect and sometimes we make mistakes. I would like to apologize to customers for our mistakes.

EDIT: Looks like your downpipe shipped last Tuesday and you are expected to receive it on Monday. If you wish to return it, please let me know and i will send you a pre-paid return label. tens of customers are waiting in line and wont get theirs till January
Yep it’s my right and entirely my experience with you, and this happened on two of my orders, which is a 100% occurrence rate.

Karla, from your customer support team, never replied to my emails regarding me wanting a refund for a spacer that you did not know was out of stock for a long while. Until I complained here.

And with my DP, all of the communication between us can be categorized as you saying it either “take time to build it” or “it’s out of stock” after two weeks. You even called me as you headed out of the office (which was a nice touch), to tell me that it won’t ship until January. And now you’re telling me that it shipped last Tuesday? So which was it? Did you actually call AA to check on my specific order? Or did you get an email from AA saying it was out of stock and assumed my DP order was not fulfilled?

I am also in touch with AA to ask if they really had a delay in shipment because the information you communicated is so inconsistent that I don’t believe you.

My experience, and my experience only, is that the vendor is sketchy. I’ve never dealt with a vendor that has inconsistent information like this. If other people have had different experience with them, then share it. I’m not disagreeing with you or dismissing your positive experience, I’m merely sharing mine. You can agree to disagree with me and I shall do the same.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Yep it’s my right and entirely my experience with you, and this happened on two of my orders, which is a 100% occurrence rate.

Karla, from your customer support team, never replied to my emails regarding me wanting a refund for a spacer that you did not know was out of stock for a long while. Until I complained here.

And with my DP, all of the communication between us can be categorized as you saying it either “take time to build it” or “it’s out of stock” after two weeks. You even called me as you headed out of the office (which was a nice touch), to tell me that it won’t ship until January. And now you’re telling me that it shipped last Tuesday? So which was it? Did you actually call AA to check on my specific order? Or did you get an email from AA saying it was out of stock and assumed my DP order was not fulfilled?

I am also in touch with AA to ask if they really had a delay in shipment because the information you communicated is so inconsistent that I don’t believe you.

My experience, and my experience only, is that the vendor is sketchy. I’ve never dealt with a vendor that has inconsistent information like this. If other people have had different experience with them, then share it. I’m not disagreeing with you or dismissing your positive experience, I’m merely sharing mine. You can agree to disagree with me and I shall do the same.
Im not the one that handles tracking numbers, i can get you a more accurate answer on what exactly happened next week once i check with customer support team.

As i told you over the phone, the active autowerke rep (andrew), called me regarding all the pending orders not just yours to tell me about the delay. I called you specifically because you were posting on daily basis on the forums

Either way, thank you for sharing your feedback and again my apologies for the experience. Would you like me to send you a pre-paid return label for the downpipe? Please do not avoid the question and let me know whether you want to keep the downpipe or return it.

Last edited:

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
I called Andrew from Active, he was kind enough to answer his phone and help on his day off.

Looks like the B58 catted is one of the very few products that did not run out of stock. They were able to process all the orders and still have 3 left in stock (per Friday morning). the catless ceramic coated is out of stock, 1 brushed finish catless in stock.

When i spoke to him last Friday about tens of pending orders, i got the impression that the orders that have not shipped yet won't ship till January. Since your order's tracking number was not posted at that time, i assumed your order will have to wait till January so i called you to let you know of the update. Less than 24 hours later, i found your tracking number and emailed it to you.

Here is a screenshot of Active's inventory to give you an idea how bad stock looks like after Black Friday orders (a negative number means pre-orders)
Untitled.jpg

so to recap, you placed an order December 4th (after business hours), that was a Friday. We processed your order with Active Autowerke on Tuesday morning (within 2 business days). Active shipped your product the next Tuesday (5 business days) and you will be receiving it on Monday (4 business days after it has been shipped).

Considering that you placed your order on the busiest week of the year + all the delays caused by Covid, i feel the delivery was satisfactory.