Ran against my buddies cts v

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Ran against my buddies 2011 CTS v. He has full bolt ons, ported blower, pulley. I have full bolt ons and map 5 titan protune. I got him on the lights. I ran 8.1 he ran 7.9 on this 1/8 mile track. If you like the vid, please subscribe! Have a lot of ideas and stuff coming
https://youtube.com/shorts/uZY4RfLl0Do?feature=share
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: zrk

H2O_Doc

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M240i, Wrangler, MB GLA 250
Ran against my buddies 2011 CTS v. He has full bolt ons, ported blower, pulley. I have full bolt ons and map 5 titan protune. I got him on the lights. If you like the vid, please subscribe! Have a lot of ideas and stuff coming
https://youtube.com/shorts/uZY4RfLl0Do?feature=share
Times?

it’s so quite that it’s mildly funny. I know both cars are beasts, but the audio makes them sound like EVs ?

very cool in any event.

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My buddy recorded it from his phone thus poor quality. It was our practice run and first time at that track. I ran 8.1 and he ran a 7.9. we were all running worse than usual. So hot! I usually get 7.9 and he's consistent in the 7.6 range. There will be plenty more to come. We have several lined up this month.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yeah, not very good times. It was a 1/8 mile not 1/4.
HAHA, That makes so much more sense. I really wanted to call bullshit on a 8 second quarter, but wanted to clarify before I sounded like an idiot. Not horrible times, but not awesome either.

OP
OP
Jackyl tm

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
HAHA, That makes so much more sense. I really wanted to call bullshit on a 8 second quarter, but wanted to clarify before I sounded like an idiot. Not horrible times, but not awesome either.
Oh yeah! Hell no haha that would be bullshit on our set ups. I usually run 7.9 on the 1/8. I have to figure out a good launch system to do. This track it was "street daily driver" race. But people still trailered their cars and all that so sort of unfair. Also, it was instant green so I couldn't even brake boost really

Reactions: zrk