Razorlab - 2020 LE build thread

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Had this silly guy get on my ass coming out of the pits and stay like 2" off it for the outlap until I pointed him by. Then he proceeded to drive slow but almost stack the car every corner.

Waaaaayyyyyyy too long to let you pass by!!!! He lost 4+ minutes of learning how to drive better, by following you. What’s the point of letting someone stay on your ass???? I hope they talked to him afterward.
Sponsored

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Not a lot of satisfaction in "pay to win". Cooling becomes an issue quickly as well.
??? Adding more advanced fancy aero stuff is not p2w but power is? every mod is p2w in a way, depends how far u want to go and what spots u wanna fight for.
Cooling should be not an issue at 420whp with manifold, let alone with all coolers upgr (pwr, koyo etc)

Branflakes123

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Refraction Blue
??? Adding more advanced fancy aero stuff is not p2w but power is? every mod is p2w in a way, depends how far u want to go and what spots u wanna fight for.
Cooling should be not an issue at 420whp with manifold, let alone with all coolers upgr (pwr, koyo etc)
Maybe it's just my opinion then? I've always viewed power as more of a bandaid, but you aren't wrong, it depends on what class or goal you have.

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Just enjoy razorlab's build man, don't stress too much about what I'm having fun doing or not doing.
Why on earth would sum1 stress over sum1 else build :D just curious + Ur car is very fast so it interests me too :)

@razorlab so what about canards, U swapping for 777 or stay with verus after all?

why-not-both-why-not.gif