NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
So coming up on a year and a half of ownership with the Supra and I have been wanting to this thread forever now but was waiting for my latest set of pictures with all the current mods. I have finally got to that time where I can't think of anything else major I really want to do to the car, I am in between leaving it as is and enjoying it for another year or two or full send and build the trans and do a top mount kit... I do have a new Lotus Emira First edition coming who knows when but not sure if I want to spend $100,000 on a depreciating asset anytime soon especially when I know I will be able to flip it over sticker when it arrives. The new Manual supra looks great but after this whole build I do not want to do it all over again and then have to send the ECU Out and deal with the cloning Process. I have been enjoying this forum for a long time now and have made many friends through it, many of you know me as the guy that buys downpipes and I have been able to meet many amazing fellow owners doing that! So for now, enjoy my build!

12/31/2020
The car gets loaded onto the truck from North Dakota, Purchased Brand new the week before. Nitro Yellow 2020 with DAS & Carbon mirrors, 58k sticker, paid 47k.
IMG_1959 2.JPG

About a week later the car arrives and the next morning I have my First photoshoot

01/06/2021
ALB09800.jpg

ALB09770.jpg

I enjoyed the car stock for about a month or so, just doing the basics like Tint and threw on a buddies old BMS intake. Next step was to get the wheels powdercoated and throw some spacers on. Did not want some basic like black so had A custom metallic made by local guys, Speedway silver. love it to this day

sexu supra.jpg

Then came lowering the car and adding some carbon fiber, did the Rexspeed rear lip, & and the carbon handles.
Screen Shot 2021-06-02 at 10.13.25 PM.png

Kept it like this for a while, I also added the Cusco sway bars, and the engine bay brace and a custom alignment and it totally changed the feel of the car.
IMG_5962.jpg

Got this AWE touring Non resonated exhaust from a fellow Forum Member. With the stock downpipe this thing sounded amazing...

Now lets skip some months and go to when I found a deal on a set of Volk Racing TE37's Ultra Track edition II's. I know it's basic but I had always wanted TE's and these were by far the rarest and lightest TE's you could get on the Supra. Also had the Reflectors Paint matched, and added a horrible fitting carbon diffuser along with the 4th brake light. My new Vanity Plate also Came in! Supra+ Z4 = ZUPR4

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 12.40.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 12.40.19 AM.png

So that is a very mediocre attempt of showing the different variations of the car, now for the fun part. How it sits right now. I am going to attempt to put together a crude mod list, I am out of town and will be forgetting Many many parts.

Engine
Ecutek with @visconti Custom E50/Flex tune
CTS Turbo Intake W/ Inlet pipe
Visconti Flex Fuel Kit
P2uned Charge pipes
Eventuri Carbon Engine Cover
OLM Carbon Radiator Cover
AMS Carbon Ecu cover custom Gloss Carbon
Verus Coolant Caps
Verus Turbo Heat Shield

Chasis
Cusco Engine Bay brace
Cusco Harness Bar
Verus Master Cylinder Brace
Verus Rear diff cooling plate

Suspension
H&R Springs
Cusco Sway bars
Custom Alignment done By Apex In Miami

Exhaust
Catless 4.5' Downpipe
AWE Touring Non resonated exhaust
Custom 8' Vibrant Resonators placed where AWE resonators would go
7/10 Loud
8/10 Tone
7/10 Drone

Wheels/Tires
Volk Racing TE37 Ultra Track Edition II A90 Fitment
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/35/19 & 305/35/19

Interior
My Own Custom Carbon Steering wheel. Black Alcantara with OEM silver stitching and Yellow 12 0 clock marker
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1fWWQbOaguuejUASYsNadmQ_nEGPvro4a
500 Light Star Light Headliner
rexspeed passenger side carbon inserts
olm carbon window switch surrounds
olm carbon light switch surround
Black line billet paddle shifters

Exterior
Rexspeed carbon V2 Front lip
Rexspeed carbon v3 Rear lip
Rexspeed carbon v2 Rear spats
EOS carbon sides skirts
Custom black paint matched badges
SupraStore carbon hood vents
AMS Carbon Wind Deflector kit
OLM flashing 4th brake light clear
Aimgan Style Carbon rear diffuser
HandR carbon door handles
Carbon Supra and GR logo's
Red Front Towhook
Paint Matched Front and rear reflectors
Blacked out diffuser reflectors
15% Tint all around 50% windshield Ceramic

I am probably missing lots of items but off the top of my head this is what I can remembers, and now onto the good stuff! Photos! these are the most up to date shots!

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.10.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.06.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.07.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.07.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.08.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.08.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.09.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 3.09.51 PM.png
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
We're built identical as far as little details! 🤘🏽🤘🏽 You're the east coast me! I'm the west coast you! LOL great minds think alike, i just need TE's hahaha

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT