aldwin1999

First Name
Aldwin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0
Hi!

Just got the 2023 Supra -- loving the car. But noticed a weird panel that looks like its not pushed in? Is this normal? I tried pushing it in but it doesn't click into anything. Just noticed it a couple of days ago...

IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0073.jpg

Thanks!
Sponsored

3rdDegreeNinja

First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra A91-CF Edition
Yeah looks like they didnā€™t install that piece properly but you can fix it. Your gonna have to pop it off and slide in the side facing the front of the car first and than push the back in to get it in place and be flush. Hope my instructions werenā€™t too confusing.

OP
OP
aldwin1999

aldwin1999

First Name
Aldwin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0
Yeah looks like they didnā€™t install that piece properly but you can fix it. Your gonna have to pop it off and slide in the side facing the front of the car first and than push the back in to get it in place and be flush. Hope my instructions werenā€™t too confusing.
That fixed it! Thank you so much :) Sits flush now, very easy to pop out and slide in front first like you said

OP
OP
aldwin1999

aldwin1999

First Name
Aldwin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0
Mine has this too. Going to give it to the dealer to sort out at my 1000km check in.
I did what 3rdDegreeNinja mentioned -- pop it off and slide it front first (you'll see a lip that hooks on the trim) then click it in, will sit flush when done right.
Sponsored