Rear lights crappy plastic quality

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Last weekend I noticed the rear lights are all cracked and fogging up (noticed when I washed the car) I can't belive that I haven't noticed this before..
I had the same issue with the lights on my 330e, it seams that BMW has problems with the quality on all of these..
Stopped by my dealer and they will replace them next week under warranty.
So check your lights and see if you have the same problem.

2021-07-26 06.25.09.jpg
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Thanks for the heads up. You know, about a month or so ago I noticed a very minor and very hard to detect smear inside the lens. I wonder if mine is bad as well. I don't drive the car in the rain or wash with a hose so hard to tell if breach in the seal..

One of the things I learned owning German made cars is not to look at it too closely.. or just put a bag over her face.

OP
OP
BG500

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
hi guys, just to update you on my old thread.
I washed the car last weekend and today it's going back to the dealer for yet another set of rear lamps.. they are all cracked again, after just one year on the car... not very impressed, again..

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
hi guys, just to update you on my old thread.
I washed the car last weekend and today it's going back to the dealer for yet another set of rear lamps.. they are all cracked again, after just one year on the car... not very impressed, again..
Wow your lucky your dealer accepted it without issue. I have a similar problem and my local dealership didn't wanna deal with it. I just slap a tint on it since i didn't wanna spend time and energy to persue.

OP
OP
BG500

BG500

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra
Wow your lucky your dealer accepted it without issue. I have a similar problem and my local dealership didn't wanna deal with it. I just slap a tint on it since i didn't wanna spend time and energy to persue.
that sucks... my dealer had to contact Toyota Norway the first time but it was more a formality, or at least that's how it seamed to me, this time around he snapped a few pics for their record and just booked a time right away, no discussion or questions asked :thumbsup:
I only wish they would sort out my connected services just as quickly...
Sponsored