Rear window tint question

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I got the side and read windows ceramic tinted (50 sides, 35 rear). The sides are great, but the rear at night is a problem. Headlights from other drivers are reflected on the defogger lines and I see a stack of four inch wide lights from the top of the window to the bottom.

Tint guy coming to look at it later today, but I was interested if anyone else has had this issue or if there is a known fix.
Cheers!

Mark
Sponsored

Slvr_Mk5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Tungsten Silver 3.0 Premium
I got the side and read windows ceramic tinted (50 sides, 35 rear). The sides are great, but the rear at night is a problem. Headlights from other drivers are reflected on the defogger lines and I see a stack of four inch wide lights from the top of the window to the bottom.

Tint guy coming to look at it later today, but I was interested if anyone else has had this issue or if there is a known fix.
Cheers!

Mark
Haven't heard of something like that before, Mine is Ceramic as well- 25% all around and 50% on my front. Let me know what the tint guy says I'm interested.

OP
OP
SupraDC

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Haven't heard of something like that before, Mine is Ceramic as well- 25% all around and 50% on my front. Let me know what the tint guy says I'm interested.
Sure will ... I am glad to hear that it is not normal due to the curve of the glass or something. I was sure something that glaring would be posted as a warning for others. Also lets me know if he says it's totally normal, I'll go get a second opinion.
Sponsored