Recommendation for bm3 tuner? Power w/flame?

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I never had issues with him. Best customer service ever!
People don’t even know you basically talked shit to my face. I took your criticism. Explained the situation and you later came back and became a customer.

I think that says A LOT
Sponsored

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
It's been many months since he last responded to me on his own support forum. Apparently, he hired a guy named Ray who introduced himself as a new hire to handle support issues... then Ray immediately ghosted me as well.
Sorry to hear that. I am Tuweaks, the new hire to replace the new hire that ghosted you. I will investigate your claim and get back with you. In two weeks.

edit: just trolling you. My bad. I was jk.

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Sorry to hear that. I am Tuweaks, the new hire to replace the new hire that ghosted you. I will investigate your claim and get back with you. In two weeks.

edit: just trolling you. My bad. I was jk.
LOL

ill get you added in the support portal shortly. 🤣

Marin@MarinTuned

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Im trying to get a refund from him now and can’t seem to get a response… lol
So I checked in on this. We havent responded yet as you emailed Friday Dec 16th at 9PM and 9:44PM and its a monday morning... We havent gone through all of the weekend tickets yet... Youll be getting a reply today. Tickets get processed in the order they come in. You also didnt explain that you couldn't use them or why.

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
Is he? Whats the fastest one of his cars have gone?
To what degree? Street, track, strip, which platform? I've been watching him a min I'm going to use him. Hit up people he tuned as well nothing but good things from him. Even the lambos he tune be 🔥

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I did a LOT of testing. And I mean a LOT thousands of hits on the dyno, street, strip. Stop looking at psi. Look at efficiency, load, thermals, and results.
That's cool, I was going off the vibe of people bringing you up in the chat. You responded to me but right b4 my post there's a guy still wait9ng for his tune to be completed looking for and few other b4 my post.. ijs

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
To what degree? Street, track, strip, which platform? I've been watching him a min I'm going to use him. Hit up people he tuned as well nothing but good things from him. Even the lambos he tune be 🔥
Apparently the only thing that matters is going fast for 7-12secs at a time. Duh.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Anything. The only thing ive ever seen where dyno sheets. No track times, no 1/4 mile slips, no 60-130.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Calibration on Ecu needs to be downgraded making the Ecutek license in useable for me, not looking to keep spending money right now on my clone Ecu, and on top of that even if I could tune the car, the license never had any flashpoints for me to use, I was sold a license with no flashpoints
You have a femto cone and unlock but cant use the ecutek license? or just an unlock?

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
People forget that when you deal with a one man shop, shit happens to that one man sometimes. Been there. I'm that one man at work for things and have had a child, COVID, and the flu in the past year alone. People get behind. It happens.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
People forget that when you deal with a one man shop, shit happens to that one man sometimes. Been there. I'm that one man at work for things and have had a child, COVID, and the flu in the past year alone. People get behind. It happens.
"But Amazon can do it" I get these emails quite often lol.

OP
OP
Jhand01

Jhand01

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv
How do you like your SP1-R exhaust? Do you daily your car? I'm concerned if there is a ton of drone with it as I daily my car and don't want it to be unbearable lol
SP1-R IS A GREAT exhaust. I daily my car and drone is there, it’s really bad around 2k rpm highway speeds, so just keep it in 7th gear or sport mode. I also daily it usually but it’s not too bad

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anything. The only thing ive ever seen where dyno sheets. No track times, no 1/4 mile slips, no 60-130.
Hmmm... good point theres a few of his customers I follow though that been on the street.... let me checc that out
Sponsored