Reducing body roll

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
So... the only thing about stock suspension I didnt like is that it felt bit 2soft and the car bodyrolled too much for my taste, especially on fast corners.
So what would be the best way to reduce body roll?

I was thinking about something like Eibach front sway bar + lowering springs (HKS/Eibach/H&R). Would changing front sway only introduce new notable understeer? Would not like that. Would the lowering springs give a bit of negative camber gain on the front after settle down and alignment?
I just wish the car to stay more flat, especially on fast direction changes.
Sponsored

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
So... the only thing about stock suspension I didnt like is that it felt bit 2soft and the car bodyrolled too much for my taste, especially on fast corners.
So what would be the best way to reduce body roll?

I was thinking about something like Eibach front sway bar + lowering springs (HKS/Eibach/H&R). Would changing front sway only introduce new notable understeer? Would not like that. Would the lowering springs give a bit of negative camber gain on the front after settle down and alignment?
I just wish the car to stay more flat, especially on fast direction changes.
Stiffer sway bars. If you want to stay perfectly flat, add coilovers. Springs alone won't do much. Especially if they're progressive. I personally like a bit of play to absorb bumps. Especially in a powerful rear wheel drive car. The stiffer you make it, the easier she will bounce off bumps and slide her ass out.

OP
OP
Islindur

Islindur

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Had:Yellow 2l Have: Red 3l
Stiffer sway bars. If you want to stay perfectly flat, add coilovers. Springs alone won't do much. Especially if they're progressive. I personally like a bit of play to absorb bumps. Especially in a powerful rear wheel drive car. The stiffer you make it, the easier she will bounce off bumps and slide her ass out.
U should see how 86 bounces... :D
And I like that, makes car lively. I dont like that play in the body, thats what I disliked in Alpine A110 and they fixed it in A110S with bigger swaybars and stiffer springs ;)
Eibach body roll reduce kit contains springs and swaybars, thats why I asked.
As for full suspension I thought about KW Variant 3 or Clubsport...

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
U should see how 86 bounces... :D
And I like that, makes car lively. I dont like that play in the body, thats what I disliked in Alpine A110 and they fixed it in A110S with bigger swaybars and stiffer springs ;)
Eibach body roll reduce kit contains springs and swaybars, thats why I asked.
As for full suspension I thought about KW Variant 3 or Clubsport...
86 doesn't put 388 horsepower to the ground lol. Big difference.

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R
Eibach Sway Bars front and rear
Eibach Pro Kit Springs with your active suspension
Lightweight wheels & good tires
Seat time

Should be an awesome combination for street-track setup! Cheers!
Sponsored