Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
Our first day of the Tokyo Auto Salon 2020, anyone would like to share your photos too?

jDHaztW.jpg

ih16fTF.jpg

Dvovsd4.jpg

Love the gloss on this one!
eFlXGgs.jpg

N2b77rR.jpg

tYJEa8R.jpg

CNBX0DS.jpg

And here are other impressive car photos we took:

Xvkwz5T.jpg

YoEinWm.jpg

tAGZNkL.jpg

CMXSam8.jpg

ZMmU4ce.jpg

ZBQAANg.jpg

XBw0C6r.jpg

2IIAqCM.jpg

mWk9zJ3.jpg

tuMX7l2.jpg

Pn1BktK.jpg

fckuiF1.jpg

qJ3G3vx.jpg

xc1UoPN.jpg
Sponsored

RotaryShinka

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FD RX7 and RX8
What kind of Wheels are on the White Blitz Supra?

Down167

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
The TOMS wing is by far my favorite one I have seen on the car. I really hope they sell pieces from the kit individually!

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
n2b77rr-jpg.jpg

Deleted!
Thank you Blitz. Hope that door vent delete is just fiberglass or plastic and relatively affordable, unlike the similar TRD piece. Now if someone can just make an affordable 1 piece door that has no line and just a smooth transition, this design faux paux will be fixed properly. Hoping Toyota does it themselves in the mid cycle refresh.

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
n2b77rr-jpg.jpg

Deleted!
Thank you Blitz. Hope that door vent delete is just fiberglass or plastic and relatively affordable, unlike the similar TRD piece. Now if someone can just make an affordable 1 piece door that has no line and just a smooth transition, this design faux paux will be fixed properly. Hoping Toyota does it themselves in the mid cycle refresh.
Couldn't agree more, I do wish that vent was just designed out of it and it was smooth on the door.

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
Couldn't agree more, I do wish that vent was just designed out of it and it was smooth on the door.
Exactly. Like this, but no vent at all...
toyota-gr-supra-wasabi-2.jpg

That widebody green monstrosity way above looks horrible, "lets add more bolt on panels and create more body lines on a car already plagued with too many!". How about get rid of them like this Wasabi concept. Now someone needs to make new fenders and hood that deletes the clamshell, I hate those lines on the side.

Last edited:

Supraboi7

First Name
Johnny Boi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Exactly. Like this, but no vent at all...
toyota-gr-supra-wasabi-2.jpg

That widebody green monstrosity way above looks horrible, "lets add more bolt on panels and create more body lines on a car already plagued with too many!". How about get rid of them like this Wasabi concept. Now someone needs to make new fenders and hood that deletes the clamshell, I hate those lines on the side.
Precisely, but I'm confident the aftermarket will have this available very soon, and if can be ordered color matched then even better! Aftermarket overall has been very responsive tho MKV which I love. Personally I don't think the car needs to be any wider, but if there ever was a correct widebody kit to buy, it would be one that was designed like the 1994 TRD 3000gt Supra with its factory enhanced width without all these tacky stick on widebody kits lines and all that the rocket bunny era has cursed us with lol

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
Yup. Here's the mk5 tribute car to the TRD 3000gt mk4 you speak of. They didn't exactly get the widebody part right. Though I perfectly agree, the car is more then wide enough as is...
3000gt-promo.jpg
Sponsored