RHD OEM Look Dead Pedal

RAWSupra

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
After much searching i could not find a RHD Dead pedal with same look as the Gas pedal... so i bought a BMW X3 LHD dead pedal and cut it so size. for £24 its pretty good .... whatdoyathink ??

image0 (3).jpeg
Sponsored

ahgil

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
which part did you have to cut, interested in getting one but want to see what i need to prepare for cutting haha

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I know it sounds counter intuitive but wouldn't the RHD and LHD dead pedals be virtually identical?

SupraYYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
I know it sounds counter intuitive but wouldn't the RHD and LHD dead pedals be virtually identical?
No. @tadda had a thread on the shape of the dead pedal 2.5 years ago at threads/matching-foot-rest-cover-design.5009/. The shape is far from symmetrical.

Have you really not read the past 5 years of posts on this forum? If not, what are you doing with your life, and how can I get in on that?

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
No. @tadda had a thread on the shape of the dead pedal 2.5 years ago at threads/matching-foot-rest-cover-design.5009/. The shape is far from symmetrical.

Have you really not read the past 5 years of posts on this forum? If not, what are you doing with your life, and how can I get in on that?
😂😂😂

I'm working on it! I have literally spent the last week slowly going through the 600+ pages of the "What did you do with your Supra today" thread.*

I am actually interested in replacing all the pedals (dead or otherwise) with something a little less, erm.. shit. 😇 Anyone done this?

Thanks for the info though!

*I am up to page 564. Ugh.

AustinGRSupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I'm working on it! I have literally spent the last week slowly going through the 600+ pages of the "What did you do with your Supra today" thread.*

*I am up to page 564. Ugh.
If you haven’t “liked” every post, it didn’t happen. Or at least like mine😂
Sponsored