Sad day for me. Supra wreck

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
Yea the right headlight looks dead on, but the left ones look like they are listed downwards.
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Sad that’s what I think as well. I will be taking it back tomorrow, unfortunately. But I will say it turned out great and looks brand new.
GL man. Yeah, the panel and especially paint is the most difficult part to match and fix, so glad to hear that part went well. You're on the home stretch! :flame:

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
Can't believe he walked away from that Supra. One lucky guy, cuz that's one you would think no one would walk away from.

Schang105

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, 2020 Porsche Macan
GL man. Yeah, the panel and especially paint is the most difficult part to match and fix, so glad to hear that part went well. You're on the home stretch! :flame:
Agreed. Paint may look a bit mis matched under the right light conditions, it's just a reality of how it all comes together out the factory versus paint shop. Key is to not look too hard or think about it lol

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
This was actually a month ago and just go to posting it. Got car back today. They didn’t adjust the headlights right and the one that was damaged is way down, tried to manually adjust via the screw and it just clicks, also clicks when turning on for auto adjusting, guess I’ll be bringing it back tomorrow

tell me I’m not crazy?? I know the left headlight is supposed to be a little lower but this is way too much right? I don’t remember prior but I swear it wasn’t this low.
IMG_0304.jpeg
yes that isn’t right at all. Also, that front plate there is absolutely annihilating your cooling. IAT will be much higher with it like that.

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Also, that front plate there is absolutely annihilating your cooling. IAT will be much higher with it like that.
The exact reason I absolutely hate front license plates. I know it really doesn’t matter unless you’re doing something such as tracking the car, but still I fucking hate them.

OP
OP

supra1337

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
yes that isn’t right at all. Also, that front plate there is absolutely annihilating your cooling. IAT will be much higher with it like that.
I never speed really or even gas it at all for that matter and if I go to track on the odd occurrence the plate is removed so I’m not too worried about the aspect. Thanks though

OP
OP

supra1337

First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 2.0
Yeah I will say even in any lighting conditions the panels and paint look 100% perfect and I would have 0 way of discerning anything was ever changed. It was done at the official Toyota center at one of the top 5 dealerships in the world by sales metric so hopefully they would get it right. Kinda crazy the easier thing imo (the lights) is the thing that’s wrong

Professor SKO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91
I never speed really or even gas it at all for that matter and if I go to track on the odd occurrence the plate is removed so I’m not too worried about the aspect. Thanks though
As you can see, my plate is located on the driver's side. Not sure what airflow it might affect, but that is where it was located when I purchased the car.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
This was actually a month ago and just go to posting it. Got car back today. They didn’t adjust the headlights right and the one that was damaged is way down, tried to manually adjust via the screw and it just clicks, also clicks when turning on for auto adjusting, guess I’ll be bringing it back tomorrow

tell me I’m not crazy?? I know the left headlight is supposed to be a little lower but this is way too much right? I don’t remember prior but I swear it wasn’t this low.
IMG_0303.jpeg
IMG_0304.jpeg
Yea man, unfortunately they are not properly adjusted. Looks like they gave it the good ol' Whitacker Adjustment.
Screenshot_20240212_181732_Google.jpg
Sponsored