kissmyrs

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I
Same usually. I think if i get lowering springs I may have a shop do that cuz the videos I saw seem like its a pain. Also if yall are on the San Antonio Car Meets Facebook page they sure love to hate the supra. Its pretty annoying actually so im sure some of the haters will be out at any of these meets fyi
I dont have facebook! hahah what do they say about it? I actually like that people hate on this car. Once I get my tires and and DP, e85 custom tune...im going to enjoy taking some of these guys out to dinner at gapplebees
Sponsored

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
I

I dont have facebook! hahah what do they say about it? I actually like that people hate on this car. Once I get my tires and and DP, e85 custom tune...im going to enjoy taking some of these guys out to dinner at gapplebees
Just spewing hate on the car about any and everything. Thats the main reason I stopped going to any type of meets when I had my other cars. Its not a good or helpful community and its full of trash. People just hating on everyone or full of people that dont have good intentions. Pretty sure that why one of my Civics was stolen years ago. I just came from a Jeep JK and that group and Jeep community itself was much better lol

kissmyrs

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
thats how it was when I had my Audi TTRS, people wouldnt take my car seriously for runs until I started killing people. Then these little immature dudes try to set you up with their buddies and then I killed them. So I heard then I was called out on facebook by a whole bunch of people. They acted like I stole their Family pride and coat of honor. So I showed up to that meet with a downpipe and e85 and murdered everyone from a dig and beat almost everyone from a roll that didnt trap higher than 136-138. After that it was crickets

yfeghhi

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV
Vehicle Showcase
hahaha awesome. I just dont like dealing with people like that (like sa car meets ppl). Just a toxic environment and not a good car scene usually. Last car I had was a G35 so we had our own little group from the forums like this and that was actually a good group. Still friends with most of them too.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Hey everyone, may potentially be moving down there in a couple months from Colorado. Was gonna ask about the car scene, but I see that was kinda covered a few posts up. Ever figure out a number on A90 owners and get people together?

jm6k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cars
Hey everyone, may potentially be moving down there in a couple months from Colorado. Was gonna ask about the car scene, but I see that was kinda covered a few posts up. Ever figure out a number on A90 owners and get people together?
Things may have changed, but the car scene in SA was pretty solid ~10 years ago if you stuck to some of the more legit meet ups. There's a huge ricer import crowd that do the typical parking lot meet ups and things generally get pretty stupid, but even there I was able to find a good group of people. There were more legit places to be though where the groups actually had permission to hang out without being run off... I'd try to stick to those.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
Things may have changed, but the car scene in SA was pretty solid ~10 years ago if you stuck to some of the more legit meet ups. There's a huge ricer import crowd that do the typical parking lot meet ups and things generally get pretty stupid, but even there I was able to find a good group of people. There were more legit places to be though where the groups actually had permission to hang out without being run off... I'd try to stick to those.
Kinda what I remember with it as well. Was also there around the same time frame, owned an E36 M3 at the time and there always seemed to be something decent going on.

kissmyrs

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
we should get a met going... would be a killer photo whos in

ward

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Count me in as well.

Cars & Coffee at the new location was run pretty well last month.

ward

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Anyone know of any good BMW tuners in the area? unfortunately, I have the latest DME, which is locked and will have to get it bench flashed in order to flash with Bootmod3.

XPOTTEDPLANTX

First Name
julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Car(s)
2020 supra, 09 sti hatch, 69 nova, 68 camaro
No im currently trying to find one too e tune is my last resort. . European auto group might know someone. But i haven't reached out yet.
Sponsored