San Diego — lowering springs installation

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Hello all,

I am looking for a reliable shop in San Diego to install lowering springs on my 2022 2.0.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated— thanks in advance!
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I’m located in Scripps Ranch/Poway (so north county?), but am willing to travel up to an hour.
I can help you... but finding free time for me is usually a hit or miss.. i usually don't trust much shops just cause i build my own cars, and i know what correct procedures are needed to do the job correctly... if i do find any time, i can PM you. But if there are any other people who wanna chime in a reputable shop, i welcome them too lol.

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Super nice of you, let me know.

I figured finding a shop familiar with the MKV Supra may be a bit tricky when you’re unsure where to look.:dunno:

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Check with Jeff at sd garage. He does a ton of bmw’s and supras. There’s always 2-4 a90’s at his shop at any given time. Reasonably priced, good guy, and his shop is the only one of three that was able to correctly align my car. Located in Escondido off auto park way.

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Check with Jeff at sd garage. He does a ton of bmw’s and supras. There’s always 2-4 a90’s at his shop at any given time. Reasonably priced, good guy, and his shop is the only one of three that was able to correctly align my car. Located in Escondido off auto park way.
Exactly what I was looking for! I will contact him Monday.

Thanks for the reference.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I can help you... but finding free time for me is usually a hit or miss.. i usually don't trust much shops just cause i build my own cars, and i know what correct procedures are needed to do the job correctly... if i do find any time, i can PM you. But if there are any other people who wanna chime in a reputable shop, i welcome them too lol.
@SD_MK is an outstanding gentleman, he took care of my suppie as if it were his car. Super grateful to have met @SD_MK and to be apart of the SD Supra community.
Very good peeps and good vibes only ✌

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Just wanted to follow up:

Jeff at SD Garage was awesome! Gave me a little tour and chatted with me for a bit prior to car drop off. Picked up the vehicle later in the day. Two other A90s and an M4 parked by it…

Been close to a week and car rides like stock, but less body roll and it looks slammed compared to 2.0 OEM springs.
Highly recommend him for anyone in San Diego or SoCal looking for fair-priced suspension work.
9C74211B-55C9-4C58-A722-3451952A29DC.jpeg

Limoncello

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 2.0L
Following this post cause I'm going to be changing my suspension and will need an alignment after.

OP
OP
PearlSup

PearlSup

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' Premium Phantom
Following this post cause I'm going to be changing my suspension and will need an alignment after.
Are you in SD county?
Sponsored