Saturday Night Supra MKV Meet - Can you come?

Can you come to a quick meet?

• Total voters

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Which one are you planning on attending? Iā€™m seeing if my friend wants to tag along to the one in westchester (terrytown). I liked the cars that showed up last time so wanted to check it out again and stay longer than 30 mins. It starts at 8 though, ugh.

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
Which one are you planning on attending? Iā€™m seeing if my friend wants to tag along to the one in westchester (terrytown). I liked the cars that showed up last time so wanted to check it out again and stay longer than 30 mins. It starts at 8 though, ugh.
Might still go to the one you went to in Union. Might be going with one other A90 as of right now.

2jzwho

First Name
Islam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 2020 Supra
How was the Union Station C&C?
Not bad turn out was kinda low but seemed like a lot of people went to the English town c&c. There was a huracan evo and viper acr tho

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Not bad turn out was kinda low but seemed like a lot of people went to the English town c&c. There was a huracan evo and viper acr tho
Cool! No lambos this time at Tarrytown but funny enough, viper acr was also present. I got a glimpse of Ford GT pulling away, which was kind of cool since i've never seen one in person. Otherwise a lot of Vettes, Vipers, some Ferraris and met Twisted Tuning in person.

Couple cell phone pics:

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
Yeah, it was quiet there but got to meet 2jzwho. We were talking about trying to get a meet going weekly if possible. What do you guys think?

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah, it was quiet there but got to meet 2jzwho. We were talking about trying to get a meet going weekly if possible. What do you guys think?
Ambitious but if there's a critical mass of people maybe doable. (I think it would be easier if indoor dining was open haha). Likely also depends on location and time (as always). I like Sunday mornings cause the rest of the day is then free. Hence why I've been popping into all of these C&C events. Tarrytown is pretty far for you though.

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
Ambitious but if there's a critical mass of people maybe doable. (I think it would be easier if indoor dining was open haha). Likely also depends on location and time (as always). I like Sunday mornings cause the rest of the day is then free. Hence why I've been popping into all of these C&C events. Tarrytown is pretty far for you though.
Yeah, that's a really good idea (with the indoor dining). Let's continue to get out to events until we can lock something in! Tarrytown is a trek especially for early morning arrival (i'm terrible at waking up early on Sunday haha)