SeatbeltPlanet? Nitro Yellow?

ag_supra

First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra (SOLD), 2018 BMW 340i xDrive 6MT
I'm looking to spice up the interior of my Nitro Yellow Supra without spending thousands of dollars on carbon fiber. I had someone at a recent car meet recommend SeatbeltPlanet, and I was curious if anyone on this forum has had any success utilizing their services.

Here are the color options: https://www.seatbeltplanet.com/p-35850-swatches.html

Can anyone vouch for either Speed Yellow or Honey as a good color match to Nitro Yellow?
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Can't vouch per se, but the Speed Yellow looks like the only way to go. The Nitro is much closer to that Ski-Doo/School bus yellow than you'd think.

spdyel.png

RHC01.jpg

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
This is an awesome mod! I would say a steering wheel is a great way to spice your interior up for not too much $ shoot me a PM!

OP
OP
ag_supra

ag_supra

First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Can't vouch per se, but the Speed Yellow looks like the only way to go. The Nitro is much closer to that Ski-Doo/School bus yellow than you'd think.

spdyel.png

RHC01.jpg
I went ahead and ordered a free sample, I'll take some photos when it arrives to compare.

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
I'd go a bright red to match the calipers, personally but I'm worried that changing the seatbelt might screw me for insurance.

table

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 MKV Supra 3.0 Premium | Nitro Yellow
I went ahead and ordered a free sample, I'll take some photos when it arrives to compare.
Hey did you end up switching them? How did it go? Any error messages? I have a sample of the Speed Yellow for my Nitro Yellow Supra and I just wanted to do one final check before I start to take things apart.

OP
OP
ag_supra

ag_supra

First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey did you end up switching them? How did it go? Any error messages? I have a sample of the Speed Yellow for my Nitro Yellow Supra and I just wanted to do one final check before I start to take things apart.

I actually sold my Supra since I missed driving a manual too much and wanted something more practical w/ AWD. I ended up with a BMW 340i xDrive with a 6-speed manual. Sorry I can't be more help!

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I actually sold my Supra since I missed driving a manual too much and wanted something more practical w/ AWD. I ended up with a BMW 340i xDrive with a 6-speed manual. Sorry I can't be more help!
can make you a steering wheel for that one as well ;)
Sponsored