Shop Recommendations - North NJ

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra // 2020 BMW X3M
Welcome to NJ.

I only have 800 miles on my car so I can't speak to the service aspect. I did purchase my car at Toyota of Hackensack and had a good experience. Their service center is always busy.
I wish I got my car from them, BUT the trade-in value on my car made me inclined to go with the dealer I got my car from. I was only able to knock 1,600 off sticker...but the car came with the clear bra, overpriced carbon mirrors, and rear trunk mat. So basically I got a premium car with some free options thrown in.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
I wish I got my car from them, BUT the trade-in value on my car made me inclined to go with the dealer I got my car from. I was only able to knock 1,600 off sticker...but the car came with the clear bra, overpriced carbon mirrors, and rear trunk mat. So basically I got a premium car with some free options thrown in.
I came out of a 2019 Audi S5 lease. I went to Hackensack at first. They quoted me a lowball number to pay off the lease. Went on AutoNation and they paid me $4,000 over my payoff amount so I made some money back after 12 months into the lease. I went back to Hackensack and put that cash towards the Supra.

spdandpwr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra // 2020 BMW X3M
I came out of a 2019 Audi S5 lease. I went to Hackensack at first. They quoted me a lowball number to pay off the lease. Went on AutoNation and they paid me $4,000 over my payoff amount so I made some money back after 12 months into the lease. I went back to Hackensack and put that cash towards the Supra.
We need to coordinate an NJ meet...I wanna see that J-upra

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
We need to coordinate an NJ meet...I wanna see that J-upra
Haha. That's just a photoshop. It bothered me so much that I needed to share it with others.

dcobar

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra 3.0, 1992 JDM MR2
I can second Ivan’s in Cliffside Park for alignments and suspension. He dialed in my coilovers and did corner balancing on my MR2. Ivan has a sick rx7 and is a true car guy.

For detailing and ppf I had an awesome experience with LC Garage also in Cliffside park. He did a full paint correction, blacked out my roof, and ppf on my Supra. They do excellent work.
Sponsored

Attachments