Shops in south Jersey?

JAWTB

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
who do you guys use/recommend in south Jersey for shops that specialize in our cars?
Sponsored

FluffyMangoes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0
if you live in south jersey ive gotten work done at TSD motorsports in Hammonton. They did my exhaust and my hybrid turbo.

OP
OP
JAWTB

JAWTB

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
if you live in south jersey ive gotten work done at TSD motorsports in Hammonton. They did my exhaust and my hybrid turbo.
Thatā€™s wild. I live VERY close to there.
if you do too, Iā€™m sure youā€™ve seen me around lol, thereā€™s not many Supras around here.

FluffyMangoes

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra 3.0
Thatā€™s wild. I live VERY close to there.
if you do too, Iā€™m sure youā€™ve seen me around lol, thereā€™s not many Supras around here.
actually I think I have met you maybe 2 years ago at winslow diner? I saw a grey supra with duel tomei and I pulled up to you if I remember correctly.

OP
OP
JAWTB

JAWTB

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
actually I think I have met you maybe 2 years ago at winslow diner? I saw a grey supra with duel tomei and I pulled up to you if I remember correctly.
No sir, I havenā€™t had mine that long. I have seen the exact one youā€™re talking about though. I mostly see the orange F&F one around Hammonton wawa. And I see a black one every so often that I assume works at the 177th fighter wing in EHT.
Sponsored