First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Karbonkings.com
Car(s)
'21 A91 - '21 Corolla H - '06 Sentra Spec-V
My method is pressure wash, snow foam, pressure wash, snow foam, wash mitt with 2 bucket, pressure wash, dry.
This is my exact process also. Except i start with the wheels. Change the water & soap in that bucket, then commence with the foaming.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
This is my exact process also. Except i start with the wheels. Change the water & soap in that bucket, then commence with the foaming.
Yeah same, but then I do some spray polishing shit at the end. Usually Ethos Defy or Resist, but I've been using their ProShine or Adam's detail spray this year. idk, I like to buy soap.

KKP_Jay Phantom

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Karbonkings.com
Car(s)
'21 A91 - '21 Corolla H - '06 Sentra Spec-V
Yeah same, but then I do some spray polishing shit at the end. Usually Ethos Defy or Resist, but I've been using their ProShine or Adam's detail spray this year. idk, I like to buy soap.
I do the same. Detailing is a regular occurrence after a wash. Almost feels like a waste of time to wash a car then not put SOME level of wax/sealant on it. but thats me.

This is my first matte finish. So I PPFd most of the front in hopes i dont completely ruin the paint on this huge hood.

Reactions: zrk

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
From what I understand you use the foam to lift dirt and and other contaminants from the paint and also to make it easier to wipe the car without causing any swirls.

This is how I wash my car wheels first, wash/pressure washer with water, foam cannon, 2 bucket method, rinse, dry, and use spray at the end.

I love and hate washing cars, love cuz it's clean hate it cuz you might find new rock chips or dents.