The Anime Lounge

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
One of the aspects I prefer with SAO/ALO/GGO is the general lack of repetition. Likely due to coming from lite novel as opposed to serialized manga.

I can definitely go for some shonen manga/anime... but (mostly due to my age, of course) I'm much more enthusiastic about seinen titles.

Speaking of which I don't think anyone mentioned Tokyo Ghoul, Ergo Proxy or Durarara!! Which I would put up there with Monster as some of the best of the "deeper" titles (along with GITS of course).
Sponsored

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Lol i've been lagging on some of the bigger titles cause i wanna knock out most of the summer animes and previous titles i've had pending on the watch list, but dang, SAO needs to move up in priority. ? i already listen to the op Crossing Field on the way to work soo might as well watch the anime. ? also tokyo ghoul too, i have that op on my spotify playlist lol, dang i'm behind haha

Deighvid

First Name
Deighvid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra Premium
Lol i've been lagging on some of the bigger titles cause i wanna knock out most of the summer animes and previous titles i've had pending on the watch list, but dang, SAO needs to move up in priority. ? i already listen to the op Crossing Field on the way to work soo might as well watch the anime. ? also tokyo ghoul too, i have that op on my spotify playlist lol, dang i'm behind haha
Loooove SAO. One of my favorite stories of all time.

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Oh man Crossing Field gets me hyped whenever it plays. Any anime that LiSA does an OST for, i know will be a great anime like Demon Slayer haha! ADAMAS soundtrack for the Alicization arc is on the same level as Crossing Fields' upbeat rhythm.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Oh man Crossing Field gets me hyped whenever it plays. Any anime that LiSA does an OST for, i know will be a great anime like Demon Slayer haha! ADAMAS soundtrack for the Alicization arc is on the same level as Crossing Fields' upbeat rhythm.
Lol yooo I've been playing Crossing Fields on repeat for a couple days now. I had no idea LiSA was the artist until it came on my phone one day.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Lol yooo I've been playing Crossing Fields on repeat for a couple days now. I had no idea LiSA was the artist until it came on my phone one day.
LiSA is the face of anime! Her first take performance of Gurenge was amazing! Like Ken said, any anime that has her as the op, usually tends to be amazing!

Boblay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra, F82 M4
Just curious, is anyone here still watching Boruto? I know it was trash for the longest time, but it seems to be improving a lot recently.

OP
OP
SD_MK

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Bad news boys, i learned something new today, as of the 4th of August, LiSA is on a hiatus for personal reasons because of her husband being involved in an affair... so we won't have any fresh new OP's for the summer/ fall animes! ?

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Bad news boys, i learned something new today, as of the 4th of August, LiSA is on a hiatus for personal reasons because of her husband being involved in an affair... so we won't have any fresh new OP's for the summer/ fall animes! ?

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
I cry ?

Meep

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
SAO is great! The newest season , War of the Underworlds, was in my opinion the best season.
Sponsored