tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Was about to order those but reached out to ECS for specs and they told me they have a 72.6 CB. Makes me a little nervous since Supra is 66.5
Gosh I hope not...its says they are hub centric for the Supra which I assume is 66.6...I just sent a message to verify my order...
Sponsored

TURBOlence

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Sorry if I mislead people. I installed these myself. And they fit snug and perfect. No noise or vibrations noted. And when I searched ā€œSupra spacersā€ on ECS tuning, these were part of the options. 0 issues for me so far.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Yeah they are hub centric but I couldnā€™t find exact details on their website so I reached out to them to ask before I placed the order and thatā€™s what they told me. Strange tho since OP has them installed and no issues with his

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry if I mislead people. I installed these myself. And they fit snug and perfect. No noise or vibrations noted. And when I searched ā€œSupra spacersā€ on ECS tuning, these were part of the options. 0 issues for me so far.
nah..you didn't mislead anyone...And I ordered mine under the Supra listing as well which is found under BMW cars...ha!

If your ECS spacers fit and center bores were snug then they're the right size...And if they were 72.6 as mentioned above you wouldn't have been able to seat your wheels on to them!!!

ECS spacer listing for supra

Last edited:

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, please update with their reply. I saw they stated hub-centric as well.
They just went to the warehouse and just verified that both the ECS and Turner spacers are indeed 66.56 CB...

Last edited:

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah they are hub centric but I couldnā€™t find exact details on their website so I reached out to them to ask before I placed the order and thatā€™s what they told me. Strange tho since OP has them installed and no issues with his
don't worry...it wouldn't be the first time a sales guy was misinformed....they just had someone go to warehouse and verify both ECS and Turner spacer for Supra are 66.6 CB

They also said they test fitted them on the Supra to make sure they fit...that's for both ECS and Turner spacers

Also if you look at all the Audi, Mercedes, and BMW models they list as compatible they all have 66.6 CB wheels as well...

Last edited:
OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Person you spoke to needs to be on quarantine leave of absence for being irresponsible lmaoooo
Theres one guy that's useless over at ECS. I asked them to make sure a part was in stock because others sites had listed in stock but ended up being 3 month wait time. He tells me to just look on the website.

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Theres one guy that's useless over at ECS. I asked them to make sure a part was in stock because others sites had listed in stock but ended up being 3 month wait time. He tells me to just look on the website.
What size spacers did you go with from ECS on your Supra? Pics?

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Person you spoke to needs to be on quarantine leave of absence for being irresponsible lmaoooo
Ha!! The funny thing is the sales guy I spoke to was working at home...He had to call the warehouse and have them verify!

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
What size spacers did you go with from ECS on your Supra? Pics?
I didnt get any. I was looking at something else but sales rep was being lazy haha
Sponsored