tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 C8 Corvette Z51 2LT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Was about to order those but reached out to ECS for specs and they told me they have a 72.6 CB. Makes me a little nervous since Supra is 66.5
I decided to do my own investigation just to make sure that my order I currently have being sent by ECS has the correct spacer kit and not rely on what they told me today...

The ECS 12.5 mm are the correct size bolts (5x112) and bore 66.6...I found this out by going to Turner site where they do list the actual ECS 12.5 spacer spec there...

However...On the Turner website I found the Turner 15mm spacers that are also offered on ECS's site (they share both sites)... The ECS site lists the Turners as compatible with Supra....BUT, on the turner site it shows spec of CB: 72.6 and Bolt size 5x120!! Clearly there is a discrepancy...

Here are the two sites for comparison of 15mm spacers:

ECS site (Turner 15mm spacer)
Turner site (Turner 15mm spacer)

There is a discrepancy with Turner spacers and I contacted ECS again for them to investigate further...In the mean-time I would suggest not purchasing the Turner spacers listed on ECB site that are listed as "compatible" with the Supra until I get confirmation on what are actual specs area...

Summary:

The 12.5mm ECS spacers listed on Turner site do actually show 5x112 bolt and 66.6 CB :thumbsup:
The 15mm ECS spacers listed on Turner site do actually show 5x112 bolt and 66.6 CB :thumbsup:
The 15mm Turner spacers listed on Turner site show 5x120 and 72.6CB so avoid these for now! :thumbsdown:

Anyway, my 12.5 ECS spacers and 15mm Turner spacers are already shipped and I should have them both by Friday...

I'll keep you updated...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I decided to do my own investigation just to make sure that my order I currently have being sent by ECS has the correct spacer kit and not rely on what they told me today...

The ECS 12.5 mm are the correct size bolts (5x112) and bore 66.6...I found this out by going to Turner site where they do list the actual ECS 12.5 spacer spec there...

However...On the Turner website I found the Turner 15mm spacers that are also offered on ECS's site (they share both sites)... The ECS site lists the Turners as compatible with Supra....BUT, on the turner site it shows spec of CB: 72.6 and Bolt size 5x120!! Clearly there is a discrepancy...

There is a discrepancy with Turner spacers and I contacted ECS again for them to investigate further...In the mean-time I would suggest not purchasing the Turner spacers listed on ECB site that are listed as "compatible" with the Supra until I get confirmation on what are actual specs area...

Summary:

The 12.5mm ECS spacers listed on Turner site do actually show 5x112 bolt and 66.6 CB...
The 15mm ECS spacers listed on Turner site do actually show 5x112 bolt and 66.6 CB
The 15mm Turner spacers listed on Turner site show 5x120 and 72.6CB so avoid these for now!

Anyway, my 12.5 ECS spacers and 15mm Turner spacers are already shipped and I should have them both by Friday...

I'll keep you updated...
Thanks for the info! It almost makes me wanna order from the Turner website instead even tho itā€™s the same thing but at least they have the correct info listed for the ECS branded spacers. Hope you get the right ones, thanks for the updates.

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info! It almost makes me wanna order from the Turner website instead even tho itā€™s the same thing but at least they have the correct info listed for the ECS branded spacers. Hope you get the right ones, thanks for the updates.
I believe ECS owns Turner and they both share the same sites....

I don't think you'll have issues with ECS spacers...Others have ordered and installed ECS with no issues...

It's the Turner spacers that are in question...

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I believe ECS owns Turner and they both share the same sites....

I don't think you'll have issues with ECS spacers...Others have ordered and installed ECS with no issues...

It's the Turner spacers that are in question...
Yeah their websites are even just different skins of each other. Good luck with yours, canā€™t wait to see them installed on your car

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Summary:

The 12.5mm ECS spacers listed on Turner site do actually show 5x112 bolt and 66.6 CB :thumbsup:
The 15mm ECS spacers listed on Turner site do actually show 5x112 bolt and 66.6 CB :thumbsup:
The 15mm Turner spacers listed on Turner site show 5x120 and 72.6CB so avoid these for now! :thumbsdown:

I'll keep you updated...
Man, I hope itā€™s just a typo or some other random website error. Itā€™s one thing to have a different center bore listed, but the 5x120 bolt pattern as well might suggest just a copy/paste error or something.

keep us posted!!!

tadda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
....There is a discrepancy with Turner spacers and I contacted ECS again for them to investigate further...In the mean-time I would suggest not purchasing the Turner spacers listed on ECB site that are listed as "compatible" with the Supra until I get confirmation on what are actual specs area...

Summary:

I'll keep you updated...
Well I received my spacers 12.5mm ECS and 15mm Turner spacers today from ECS...

And the fitment of both spacers were perfect! Turns out ECS posted wrong info regarding Turner spacers and they are indeed 66.6 CB with 5x112 bolts!

Pics to follow....

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Well I received my spacers 12.5mm ECS and 15mm Turner spacers today from ECS...

And the fitment of both spacers were perfect! Turns out ECS posted wrong info regarding Turner spacers and they are indeed 66.6 CB with 5x112 bolts!

Pics to follow....
Good to hear, canā€™t wait to see those pics!

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just pulled the trigger on the ECS spacers 12.5/15 combo. I'm on stock wheels and suspension. Looks like they won't ship for a week or so, but will definitely post up some pics once they arrive and I get them installed.
Were you ever able to get your 15mm ones? Looks like they got backordered further back now. I might just pull the trigger on the turner ones

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Were you ever able to get your 15mm ones? Looks like they got backordered further back. I might just pull the trigger on the turner ones
Nope, I was just looking at that and they pushed my order out. Wondering if they'd let me swap out the 15mm for the Turners. Figured I'd call them on Monday...maybe get a realistic ETA if possible or change the order.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Nope, I was just looking at that and they pushed my order out. Wondering if they'd let me swap out the 15mm for the Turners. Figured I'd call them on Monday...maybe get a realistic ETA if possible or change the order.
Yeah I was holding off to see if they became available today and thatā€™s when I noticed that. Sucks man Iā€™m itching to throw these on the car lol
Sponsored