• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Speed Industry - be aware you probably won't get reward points

OP
OP
Kmj442

Kmj442

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium, '17 RDX, '12 Cooper S
Thats fair, though I would hope that this would not be as prevalent as 4000 tickets/day generated.

Like I said, I am not a webdev guy, I do python and C for the most part for test automation and embedded development...but I know for test automation I need to handle this kind of shit so when I do long runs which could take 10+ hours to days it won't die if I get one wrong response from a piece of test equipment or one of our products.

You have also been in the industry longer, I am on 10 years (7 with Intel cellular/HPC, and now with a small high speed optics outfit)
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'll point out the obvious. Short-staffed, poorly written code (and/or lack of comments), no dedicated IT staff...

lando1432

First Name
Lando
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2020 VW Cross Sport
It happen to me (my 3/4 time ordering from them).. I did the order online, never gave me a order # nor email. Called them to see what was up cause I did get charged on my end. They fixed the issue but never had my points. my 1st 2 orders they gave me points but my order was just less than $200. But my last 1 or 2 were over 2k and never gave me points.. ??‍♂?‍♂

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
They never gave me my points with $1000’s spent. And yes I have a formal account with them. Just another reason not shop with them.

Did you guys know they’re charging 5% for cancelled orders now?

That’s some BS right there!

-RJM

Vegas Supra

First Name
A90 Supra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 BRZ PP, 17 STI, AB-ZERO A90 #241
Vehicle Showcase
It happen to me (my 3/4 time ordering from them).. I did the order online, never gave me a order # nor email. Called them to see what was up cause I did get charged on my end. They fixed the issue but never had my points. my 1st 2 orders they gave me points but my order was just less than $200. But my last 1 or 2 were over 2k and never gave me points.. ??‍♂?‍♂

All you have to do is email in to them and they will get your points sorted in a matter of minutes.

Vegas Supra

First Name
A90 Supra
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 BRZ PP, 17 STI, AB-ZERO A90 #241
Vehicle Showcase
They never gave me my points with $1000’s spent. And yes I have a formal account with them. Just another reason not shop with them.

Did you guys know they’re charging 5% for cancelled orders now?

That’s some BS right there!

-RJM

We do not charge 5% on all orders it depends on the situation - Many shops have a cancelation policy, ours is right in line with most of the long term business in the industry. As for points just email in your order numbers as OP stated he got his sorted real quick.