Spring install (central FL)

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 refraction blue Supra 2003 Mitsubishi Evo
Long story short I had forum member tell me they can install springs for me and then I went ahead and ordered some h&r springs. However he is now telling he doesn’t have time to do it and I’m stuck with the springs. Anyone in the central Florida area that can help me get these installed? Please let me know thanks.
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Long story short I had forum member tell me they can install springs for me and then I went ahead and ordered some h&r springs. However he is now telling he doesn’t have time to do it and I’m stuck with the springs. Anyone in the central Florida area that can help me get these installed? Please let me know thanks.
Any shop can do it, you're going to need an alignment anyway, so bring it somewhere with a rack.

jreinlie4

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm in Altamonte Springs, probably 15-20 minutes from you. Do you have a garage to do the work in? There are not many tools required to do the install. I installed the H&R springs by myself in my garage in about 3 hours, zero issues.

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm in Altamonte Springs, probably 15-20 minutes from you. Do you have a garage to do the work in? There are not many tools required to do the install. I installed the H&R springs by myself in my garage in about 3 hours, zero issues.
pM’d

OP
OP
Jamassi

Jamassi

First Name
Edreus
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you wanna drive all the way to San Diego, CA, i'll do your install for a gatorade and beef jerky. Lol
Haha I’m an og SoCal boy from San Diego wish I was still there!

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I'm not super mechanically inclined, and I was able to do it following some youtube videos. It's actually quite easy.

black_sedan

First Name
BR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
a90 Supra, Ford Raptor
Why not take it to one of the local shops like Titan or Real Street?
and that's just the bigger name shops. There Ostar, Kings performance, PSI, etc... Lots of shops to choose from that can handle a spring install in that area for sure.
Sponsored