Steering Wheel Ebay Option

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
The splines matched up well but definitely hard to torque it down.
anyone only able to get the new steering wheel about 1/4" onto the Spline? Did you just use the screw and press the wheel on (assuming the splines matched up)

Got everything transferred over...just need to get the wheel back on the car.

Any tips?
Sponsored

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
anyone only able to get the new steering wheel about 1/4" onto the Spline? Did you just use the screw and press the wheel on (assuming the splines matched up)

Got everything transferred over...just need to get the wheel back on the car.

Any tips?
Just put the bolt in and wind it in or use an impact driver .. had to use the impact to remove the bolt!

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
got it.....wish me luck. I'm only cautious since my stock wheel fairly easy to move off and on once the screw was broken loose with an impact driver. The new wheel just seems tight and I didn't want to force it.

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
got it.....wish me luck. I'm only cautious since my stock wheel fairly easy to move off and on once the screw was broken loose with an impact driver. The new wheel just seems tight and I didn't want to force it.
Mine was the same...... I put some blue loctite on the bolt and wound her in!

Lithic

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1988
Can y'all confirm that the Aliexpress ones quality is on par with the other known vendors?

I noticed that the wheels offered by VQcustoms (and all the other vendors I've stumbled across on IG) etc etc all look identical which raised a red flag for me. I'm 90% certain they all get theirs made at the same factory.

Probaholic1

First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0, 2015 Fiesta ST, 2005 Audi A4b6 2.7
Can y'all confirm that the Aliexpress ones quality is on par with the other known vendors?

I noticed that the wheels offered by VQcustoms (and all the other vendors I've stumbled across on IG) etc etc all look identical which raised a red flag for me. I'm 90% certain they all get theirs made at the same factory.
I was looking at that and wondered how it was a coincidence how suddenly all these shops started doing wheels for them and how similar they all looked.

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

My aliexpress wheel was perfection....also no tax and no core return!

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was worried about nothing. It went in easily when tightening down the bolt. Thanks

Mine was bought for $850 with no core exchange, but I really do think everyone does source from China

all the electronics and mounts carried over from the stock steering wheel with no issue.

Attachments

Value

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Aliexpress steering wheel...price today is 579 usd
Supra Steering Wheel2.jpg
ice varies with currency fluctuations...is 579 usd today!
What seller did you buy from and how long did it take for it to arrive ? I’m going to order one as well. Any pictures installed ?

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
got mine from eastcoastsupra, but aside from the stitching, they look exactly alike.
Sponsored